• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fellow UO Players, Help another out?

L

Lilweezybaby

Hello all, I didn't know exactly where to post this but I am doing a class project that's due this week and really needed some more input for the stats to be more accurate. All I ask is either reply to this survey below or send it to me in a message if you wish to be private. Thanks ahead of time!

Presidential Survey

1. Who is Tony Blair?

2. Would you vote for him as President of the United States?

3. What are 3 aspects you look for in a leader?

4. What 4 things do you respect in your countries current leader?

5. Would you accept an international leader as the President of the United States?

6. Would you rather have a leader who focuses on improving our economy or improving the current education system? Why?

With the following 3 questions please use the Likert Scale numbering system to answer.
1 2 3 4 5

disagree disagree neutral agree agree
strongly somewhat somewhat strongly

7. Do you pay attention to current governmental issues? ______
8. Politics aren’t at the top of everyone’s agenda to be informed about. ¬¬¬¬______
9. An international leader coming in as President of the U.S. would be accepted across the population. ¬¬¬¬______

10. Do you have an age preference for you Presidential candidate?

11. Which of these four President and Vice President choices do you think you would most likely vote for?
a. Tony Blair, Will Ferrell
b. Madeleine Albright, Oprah Winfrey
c. Michelle Bachelet, Chuck Norris
d. Pascal Lamy, Dave Ramsey

J

Jermosh

1. UKs Ex PM
2. No he is not a natural born American, so he would not be able to run.
3. They would be able to put their lives in jepordy for the country. Would have to have some level of charisma. Would have to be able to have a knack for hiring bright people.
4. Right now, not a whole lot. The man has been through more then any other president that I can think of. Did he do a good job, no, would you, not even close.
5. No
6. They are both versly related, if one grows the other grows as well.
7. 4
8. 3
9. 1
10. Alive?
11. B is the only allowable choice, really sucky one though.

Good luck on your paper.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Who is Tony Blair?
He is or was the Prime Minister of England

2. Would you vote for him as President of the United States?
I don't know enough about his policies to make that decision

3. What are 3 aspects you look for in a leader?
• Honesty
• Intelligence
• Common Sense

4. What 4 things do you respect in your countries current leader?
• Nothing. GW has run this country into the ground.

5. Would you accept an international leader as the President of the United States?
Depends on his stance on the issues, and his track record with leading other countries.

6. Would you rather have a leader who focuses on improving our economy or improving the current education system? Why?

Improving the economy first. What good is a highly educated work force if the economy is in the toilet and there's no jobs for them to fill.

With the following 3 questions please use the Likert Scale numbering system to answer.
1 2 3 4 5

disagree disagree neutral agree agree
strongly somewhat somewhat strongly

7. Do you pay attention to current governmental issues? ___4___
8. Politics aren’t at the top of everyone’s agenda to be informed about. ¬¬¬¬___5___
9. An international leader coming in as President of the U.S. would be accepted across the population. ¬¬¬¬___2___

10. Do you have an age preference for you Presidential candidate?
No

11. Which of these four President and Vice President choices do you think you would most likely vote for?
a. Tony Blair, Will Ferrell
b. Madeleine Albright, Oprah Winfrey
c. Michelle Bachelet, Chuck Norris
d. Pascal Lamy, Dave Ramsey

C. But only because Chuck Norris is on the ticket, and of all those listed, he's the only one I can see getting things done.