• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fellow gardeners of Sonoma -- Seed exchange...?

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Trying to start my garden back up on Sonoma, but having a little trouble. I don't seem to be able to obtain any tribarrel cactus seeds any longer, due to the new random seed drop on boglings for "cactus." I continue to hunt them but would really like to get my 1st-gen seeds going at the same time -- I'm wondering if any of you might have 1 or 2 each of the plain, blue, yellow and red tribarrel cactus seeds you'd be willing to share or sell. (Also still missing a red fern seed, if you happen to have one to spare at the same time.)

Am happy buy or to trade seeds, deco plants or resources for them once I get my stock established.

As the tribarrels are so hard to come by now, planning to stock up on all the 1st gen seeds so a supply is available to other new gardeners later on. o_O

Thanks in advance!

~ Elenni

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I have a couple of red fern and plain tribarrel cactus seeds
Thanks so much, Miri -- meant to get back to this thread but got distracted o_O

Queen Mum was kind enough to get me a few tribarrel and the red fern -- thanks again, Mum!! I realized afterward that red campion was the last one I was also missing so far, if you or someone happens to have that one?

I will be happy to grow a supply of 1st gen seeds to keep on hand if someone wants or needs some back. I'm thinking it would be helpful to host a supply or vendor or something for a seed exchange given the challenges of getting some of them now.