• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fel Trees in Tram

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Did they ever say why they haven't fixed this? It does it in EC as well. I'm pretty sure I don't need to describe the issue.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Do you have 'show foliage' unchecked in your settings in EC?

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's "We have a limited number of programmers, so which would you rather have, the Mars expansion, or fixing a bug which you've tolerated for more than 15 years?"

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I get houses sometimes that block me. I always get houses in ish right as I leave the dessert on my way to get excodus keys. it blocks me from leaving dessert. I have to log off and back on and just hope nothing has killed me lol.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Did they ever say why they haven't fixed this? It does it in EC as well. I'm pretty sure I don't need to describe the issue.
I still get it when I been in Fel a good while, (In CC) and I hate it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
At this point it's been in the game so long that I'm of the belief that it's just become a part of the game and if it didn't do that... it wouldn't be UO anymore.

Aries

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
At this point it's been in the game so long that I'm of the belief that it's just become a part of the game and if it didn't do that... it wouldn't be UO anymore.
I hate when this happens, but i guess you have a Point there . :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Back in the day in the CC we opened the uo.cfg file in notepad and changed it manually from off to on etc. Then save it. Might help..... these settings give me the "normal trees" as expected. Desolation in Fel, canopies in Trammel.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
To be totally honest if you go to Tokuno and back there is also a more subtle change taking place that will repeat over and over just like the fel thing... only it's less noticeable as all it does it change certain plants to "grasses" over and over.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
To be totally honest if you go to Tokuno and back there is also a more subtle change taking place that will repeat over and over just like the fel thing... only it's less noticeable as all it does it change certain plants to "grasses" over and over.
Like you said, I haven't noticed, but will look for it. I do notice music sometimes.