• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Fel-Tram Stones

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I was hoping around from shard to shard and when visiting LS last night I went digging around my bank boxes. One character had a pack full of roughly 20 of these stones (not sure the count on Tram vs Fel).

If you recall, they used to spawn on creatures (its actually the way I first went to Fel) are these worth anything? Are they considered rare?

I couldn't find any for sale on vendor search on LS so I figured I'd pop in here to find out if they are worth the bank space...la

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So I was hoping around from shard to shard and when visiting LS last night I went digging around my bank boxes. One character had a pack full of roughly 20 of these stones (not sure the count on Tram vs Fel).

If you recall, they used to spawn on creatures (its actually the way I first went to Fel) are these worth anything? Are they considered rare?

I couldn't find any for sale on vendor search on LS so I figured I'd pop in here to find out if they are worth the bank space...la
They are technically considered rare since they no longer spawn, but they are only worth about 100k each or so usually.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Captain is correct, but I've found they sell FAR better if you have a complete set. There are 9 colors for each facet. A set will usually fetch around 10-18 mil.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting, I'll have to see if I happen to have a full set. For some reason, only my character on LS have stones in their banks even though I played Atlantic and Siege for much longer. I also found a bunch of the old practice weapons there too, but I don't think I have a full set of them.

Thanks for the information folks...la

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
II also found a bunch of the old practice weapons there too, but I don't think I have a full set of them.
Funny enough there are 9 of those also : battle axe, bow, crook, gnarled staff, hatchet, long sword, mace, skinning knife and spear. With the battle axe being much rarer than the rest.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Be careful about the battle axe to, I used to have 2, then one randomly turned into a normal worthless axe. I have no idea what happened to it.