• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fel Christmas trees

Dixie of Chesapeake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok i love pine trees for deco, but i have a problem....they look like charlie brown trees in fel.......now granted it is fel and this would be fair BUT because we are able to place heritage trees that have nice green leaves why cant our perty pines? i wanna be able to use them year round "with some needles on them" my grizzly needs a pine forest to live in

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is something in a UO file that you can turn on/off in fel landscaping BUT I don't remember what it is. Maybe this will remind someone who does know?!?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I had to idea. That's awesome. I suppose you would be at a slight disadvantage though to someone that left it switched on.