• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fel Chesapeake Private Island Max Lockdown Home

JonVanSickle87

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I am currently looking to take a break from the game and having to let my houses go vs. letting them fall.

I have a private island, currently located on the Chesapeake server, Fel Side. It is max lockdowns and is the largest size possible plot that will legally fit on the island. It is perfect for a guild, a place to work skills, or a hermit's hideaway. The house will come as just a plot. There is not any room to fit any other houses on the island so it is yours and yours alone to stake your domain.

I will start the bid at 100mil, with 10mil increments. The Buyout is set at 500mil. The auction begins, as soon as this post goes active, and will continue for 2 days. It will end at 8:00 PM CST on Sunday July 24th. The highest bid takes it, regardless. I have enjoyed having this house for many years and hope it goes to a good home. Thanks for viewing! ICQ me at 166891635 if you have any questions. Due to its privacy, I will only gate the auction winner to its location once the auction ends.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I def have a rune to this place. Used to be dueling island. You had to take a boat to get there. For some reason, you can't put a boat in the water there any longer hence making it special. Cool little house. Ill see if my guild is interested in it.

JonVanSickle87

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Buyout has been met. Thanks again!

Arranged a meet time thats fair for both of us. Transfer will take place later on (since griefers decided to show up, pathetically)

Last edited: