• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Feels like home, Kinda

Grenier

Adventurer
Hail and well met. I am a returning player back after ten years. This game and Chesapeake has always had a warm place in my heart, even in my absence. Remembering, Stones from the intro,old friends bank sitting in Britt,Joining my first guild Code of Honor, my first Cabin. leveling, fighting and healing, in the Bone Knight Room lol, and rushing to log on for my "Power Hour", to name a few. It was a great 7 years of my gaming life but saddly,towards the end, most of the people I loved and played with left for other things. They talked me in to finally joining them but no other game gave me the rich feeling I had playing UO. Other games may have had some better aspects and game play than this but UO felt like a family to me a home. So now I am back.

I decided not to activate my other accounts and re experience all over, since so much has changed. We have general chat now I see, that is a nice feature and the only thing,besides the few people I have seen in Luna, that lets me know the server is populated. I am sure there is more going that I can't see due to my level and limited time back. When Malas came into play, Luna became a city of merchant homes, the houses are still there but are now filled with, what it seems to me, mostly vendors holding empty bags. One thing that has not changed,as I have seenin general chat, is that people still try and help each other out. Over all these last 2 weeks have been a mixed bag of emotions but I am glad to be back.

I am looking forward to meeting new faces and I hope to find a some what active guild. I will be roaming around mostly on Grenier, who seems like he will be stuck forever on Dagger Island taming, or Daxxson gathering resources for Coal McSteel. We have set up camp, for now, in a small shop outside Minoc till we get to a place we can move on. I can not offer much but if you need anything just let me know even if it is an ear to chew on. Hope you all have safe travels.

Grenier

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Chessy. Things are quieter than when you played last but I am sure there is a lot more going on then Gen chat shows. DWxC is a very active guild along with some other ones. As the weather grows colder, you will see the population return more. :)

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!
I think I still have some Coal McSteel gear in a chest somewhere.
See you ingame!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back bud. While the population is notably smaller, it makes friends and allies that much more appreciated. Take the time to branch out, and you will certainly become allured back into the epic tales and experiences you once yearned!! :)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Welcome back!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back. If you need assistance, don't hesitate to ask. We have a lot of friendly and helpful people still playing.