• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Feeling Nostalgic Tonight.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I know there are some of those who were around in the old days on Catskills that remember this.

"Soldiers Live" Black Rose Society

This vampire is definitely feeling her age tonight.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beautiful song. And the old girl may be feeling her years, but she has a lot more in her.

I lost a dear friend who I played games with, and in truth I am not only feeling my age today, I am also feeling a bit torn and confused. Had I not started playing mmo's I would never have met him and so many others I am so fond of. But I would also hot have felt this loss. I spent the greater part of my time in game today running around doing aimless busywork, dressed in the yellow that was the signature color of his character. And I wonder if I did him and his open heart a disservice by choosing to mourn his loss rather than celebrating his life. I know there will be many occasions to raise a pint to him, sing one of the old songs and again recall his spirit and jovial manner. Even at his lowest points, when the pain must have been excruciating, he did what he could to cheer all around him.

Your song touched my heart Alira, and made me shed a few more tears not only for my lost friend, but for all friends and brothers I have met and lost in the many lands of mmo's I have walked.