Feel the love for Tom on Chessy

• Thread starter longshanks
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
Not really sure what the title actually means. Personally me and tom go way back, so if ur hating on him just stop being jealous. On to ur other comment, MVP is minax now because of UHOH. Because of their gutless tactics and mass recruitment of scrubs, just like FOA used to do. As a person i have nothing bad to say about Lox, however as a toon i lost all respect for him. I cant even count how many times we fought outnumbered, three harrys (one in which 7 of us raided 14 of them, and obviously lost). countless DSP fights. Then a few days ago we call them down and beat them 12v10 (he got a screenshot of 14 of us in sta0r, supposedly. if he did hed know we sat there and pointed up two guys who couldnt wear suits. Hence they werent even in the fight). Anyway I see him in luna and say good fight, we'll do another if you want. His response "no sir i will not, u outnumber us!" LMFAO by two ppl and thats his response after one friggin fight. He and his crew of garbage, minus necro and john, wanted to zerg the shard. We exist because of them, so blame them for us having soo many numbers! soon they will be off shard like last fall when our crew with slip came on chessy and ran em off. Then when the numbers dwindle and they can have a fair 2x char advantage, theyll come back. Well thats my rant for the past two months! "High Five"

O B L I V I O N

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 1, 2008
Not really sure what the title actually means. Personally me and tom go way back, so if ur hating on him just stop being jealous. On to ur other comment, MVP is minax now because of UHOH. Because of their gutless tactics and mass recruitment of scrubs, just like FOA used to do. As a person i have nothing bad to say about Lox, however as a toon i lost all respect for him. I cant even count how many times we fought outnumbered, three harrys (one in which 7 of us raided 14 of them, and obviously lost). countless DSP fights. Then a few days ago we call them down and beat them 12v10 (he got a screenshot of 14 of us in sta0r, supposedly. if he did hed know we sat there and pointed up two guys who couldnt wear suits. Hence they werent even in the fight). Anyway I see him in luna and say good fight, we'll do another if you want. His response "no sir i will not, u outnumber us!" LMFAO by two ppl and thats his response after one friggin fight. He and his crew of garbage, minus necro and john, wanted to zerg the shard. We exist because of them, so blame them for us having soo many numbers! soon they will be off shard like last fall when our crew with slip came on chessy and ran em off. Then when the numbers dwindle and they can have a fair 2x char advantage, theyll come back. Well thats my rant for the past two months! "High Five"

O B L I V I O N

This is just on UO.COM.

~I use the rule of 4. Meaning whatever the number in the guild you divide it by 4.~

ORIGIN - Ultima Online - MyUO Guild Pages

MVP-: 66 Members
D*T: 50 Members
41. : 26 Members
MVP: 22 Members
-DOD: 1 Member

Alliance Total Members: 165 Members (Divided by 4 = 41.25)

UHOH: 99 Members
=LF=: 8 Members (Although this is our RP guild; but Ill count them anyways)

Alliance Total Members: 107 Members (Divided by 4 = 26.75)

Now with this in mind; the ONLY PERSON we have recruited that hasn't been with us on Catskills has been Sirking AND/OR the LD guild (Whom are all allied to you guys now).

With the fights tonight..

Fight 1: We won (IDK anything about this; I wasn't there)

Fight 2: We lost (Numbers were roughly.. Minax 18ish - TB 12ish)

Fight 3: We won (Numbers were roughly even.. 12ish a piece)

We don't care to fight mass numbers. In fact; keep adding more. Of course; everyone complains when they die to more people and will use it as an excuse. I, however, will say it like it was.

We lost fight #2 because we simply sucked at fielding on ourselves. We got split apart with an efield and our guild got split up and died. I would like to add though; that was a lot of fun being chased all the way to Brit with 10+ in tow which being bola'd 3 times. Was good times!! ~Shout out here: Thanks for shutting party Broli!!~

Anyways; feel free to talk trash and keep chessy fun! We will be around for a while. I promise. :thumbup1:

PS: Let's talk in the PVP Thread. Keep it active. *KICKS GARETH - MOVE OUR THREADS THERE!!*

PSS: HIGH FIVE!! :lol::lol::lol:

V

Vortimer

Good fights last night... For the most part both sides had close to even numbers, even though you guys had Pug the god of calling LOL.

L

longshanks

i'm not hating on tom at all. Seems the com guys who had to go minax are hating on tom... I posted the faction link cause it was funny that so many guilds were named in his honor.

as to the current state of pvp:

nothings changed. you guys are all about running numbers. mass recruiting.

plus they all allied to oath.

lox,

ur not as big but seems you guys raid 12 deep or you dont raid at all.

nothings changed, accept solus is not here with his 15 dragon guild that y'all use to whine (and left the shard) about.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 1, 2008
lox,

ur not as big but seems you guys raid 12 deep or you dont raid at all.
Well usually, if its past 9 oclock; we have a lot on. I simply go into every shard's channel and say raid. Who comes; comes. BUT! You sort of have to have 10+ to raid the Minax guild(s) right now; or you are at a vast disadvantage. Just saying. :p

nothings changed, accept solus is not here with his 15 dragon guild that y'all use to whine (and left the shard) about.
We never 'left' the shard. We simply played on Cats&LS (at the time) a lot more. Greater Dragons were VERY OP at the time; and there was nothing you could do against them and being outnumbered. But; as we can see NOW; after the fact.. Dragons got rebalanced; dragon slayers did more damage to them; and what happened? :thumbup1:

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Chesapeake
i'm not hating on tom at all. Seems the com guys who had to go minax are hating on tom... I posted the faction link cause it was funny that so many guilds were named in his honor.
That is pretty crazy.

Well, numbers, division, whatever, looks like UHOH has double the points of any other one guild. I'd say clever opposing guild names aren't as important as points. But whether you're on team Tom or team Necro, from reading through those names, haha, I think we can all agree on one thing: True Blood is better than Twilight.

Now, being as True Blood and True Brits have the same abbrev, I ... well, I'm a lifelong fan of Minax, she's pretty hot. Sorry, Lord British.

In summary, :stretcher:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
This is just on UO.COM.

~I use the rule of 4. Meaning whatever the number in the guild you divide it by 4.~

Alliance Total Members: 165 Members (Divided by 4 = 41.25)

UHOH: 99 Members
=LF=: 8 Members (Although this is our RP guild; but Ill count them anyways)

Alliance Total Members: 107 Members (Divided by 4 = 26.75)

Now with this in mind; the ONLY PERSON we have recruited that hasn't been with us on Catskills has been Sirking AND/OR the LD guild (Whom are all allied to you guys now).

With the fights tonight..

Fight 1: We won (IDK anything about this; I wasn't there)

Fight 2: We lost (Numbers were roughly.. Minax 18ish - TB 12ish)

Fight 3: We won (Numbers were roughly even.. 12ish a piece)

We don't care to fight mass numbers. In fact; keep adding more. Of course; everyone complains when they die to more people and will use it as an excuse. I, however, will say it like it was.

We lost fight #2 because we simply sucked at fielding on ourselves. We got split apart with an efield and our guild got split up and died. I would like to add though; that was a lot of fun being chased all the way to Brit with 10+ in tow which being bola'd 3 times. Was good times!! ~Shout out here: Thanks for shutting party Broli!!~

Anyways; feel free to talk trash and keep chessy fun! We will be around for a while. I promise. :thumbup1:

PS: Let's talk in the PVP Thread. Keep it active. *KICKS GARETH - MOVE OUR THREADS THERE!!*

PSS: HIGH FIVE!! :lol::lol::lol:
I did not want to talk trash but you forced it out of me. I havent played the last couple days so im glad ur actually fighting outnumbered. Your crew members used to run their mouths off like they were gods when it was 4-6 of us against 10+. Thats what happens when u initally zerg a shard, everyone else is forced to zerg it. Personally this shard is in shambles, because of u and ur guilds tactics. Some of us still play this game to have fun constant pvp with a group of guilds all fighting each other. U got no com now, SL is a joke with their mass amounts of death strike no talent toons. and then u got MIN which is hugeee and TB which is semi huggee and can still field 18+ if you had to. That just makes the shard boring. Theres enough ppl to have two guilds in every faction. Ive never heard u talk trash but as a result of the arrogance of ur guild members and ur numbers Com and min were forced to ally. I for one hate zergs always have, but it wasnt fair for us trying to raid ur mass amount of ppl u field. No one in ur guild should complain about numbers (like i hear in the chat channel all the time now) when u had a significant number advantage for well over a month and pulled harry's off at willl. They should be saying thanks for the interesting fights, We aren't scrubs who just wanna win with numbers and our glad we have competition now. necro's your boy, hes mine too.. Go ahead and ask him if i have an ego or think im a GOD in a video game. I call it like i see it and ur crew complaining or making cracks at us for being a zerg is like issacc getting ganked and acting like he doesnt deserve it for how he ruined the shard a year ago. Just food for thought :p

T

Turles

yeh we had numbers but unlike your zerg we beat u even numbers in duels an will duel any guild even numbers. we still havent lost an even number fight so before u cry zerg zerg zerg. how about u man up an fight us again or will you make excuses about temps. you have become just another zerging in goldbergs uber recuit anyone that comes around guild. but ur the one that hates zergs funny lol

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
Yes i do hate zergs turles. I got news for you so does necro. However both of us have given into the fact that we still wanna be able to faction pvp. In order to do that you have to fight numbers with numbers. And even fights? ur obviously talking about that five v five.. If you havent noticed it was 2v5. Me and cruz are the only ones who play both blade and lojack hadnt played in almost a year and were back for two days when they did that and both are gone again. Facelift only played about an hour a week and no longer plays the game either. As for even fights how bout tonight? u get mad we wont get slaughtered at your harry so you come in with 16 at yew against our 7 and we still dropped five! :). Then DSP.. 15v15. First round 6 of you drop and leave. Then you pop it. Second round 14 of you drop and orion gets out. We didnt have one death :). I guess ur only good off mount winding and wildfiring at the farms. Rick rolled tonight. Place pics here :p

P.S. "HIGH FIVE"

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
I thought this thread was about Tom from Facebook? Grrr... *Goes to the refrigerator and grabs a cold one*

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 1, 2008
u get mad we wont get slaughtered at your harry so you come in with 16 at yew
We def didn't have 16. 16 in vent; YES. That is totally right. We did.

But 4 were on Cats (12). We had a stealther looking for you guys (11). Necro was on his trammy char (10 unless you are scared of conker lol). And to be honest; 2 guys were doing Destard after about 45 mins into the Harry lol. But I won't count that either.

Also; SL pushed with less number then you had. (We had a stealther counting your bodies moving at yew & luna *Yes the moving ones*. Dont worry; we know)

Sooo do you guys only come to fights when Pug is there and have the EXACT amount of people we do or more? Because Pug was definately there in Yew during/after the harry. We know because we dropped him :) Just asking though.

As for even fights how bout tonight?
First push; you guys outnumbered us. Just saying.

Then DSP.. 15v15. First round 6 of you drop and leave.
**Again; we were actually outnumbered by a few; but whatever**
We went around to the drop down in fire; because for some reason we are having trouble fielding off the handicap. People told you guys that via chat. You guys POWER killed the barracoon and turtled into the star room. We never left; just wanted to switch position. Please dont talk reckless here. (And yes; you guys knew we were coming back; and if you didn't, why did you power kill the coon and turtle in star? Just asking)

Then you pop it. Second round 14 of you drop and orion gets out. We didnt have one death :). I guess ur only good off mount winding and wildfiring at the farms. Rick rolled tonight. Place pics here :p
That was about even. You guys did beat us there. Fair and square. Good job on that. A lot of miscommunication on our end but that was a fun fight. UO really needs to fix the party bars to either hold more in a party; or guildies bars dont drop when grabbing enemy bars.

AND GOD FORBID CAN EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE WAR HORSES AT HOME IN A DESPISE FIGHT!! Everytime anyone from any faction kills a war horse; everyone on screen will crash (Ask your guildies. It happened at an OAKS fight). SO UNTIL THEY FIX THE BUG WILL YOU PLEASE HAVE COMMON COURTESY TO RIDE AN ETHY OR SOMETHING! LOL.

^ Thats my only rant about that fight. BC when we fielded in 4-5 of your guys and a few dropped; the war horse someone was on died and crashed 1/2 of us. And we know UO won't fix the problem until 2014.

PS: And after looking at the pics; look in the 4th pic; at the top. The dead red Minax horse on the ground? Thats the one that crashed us after we efielded you guys lol.

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 15, 2009
Im so loved arent I :) Atleast everyone knows my name now!!!!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
We def didn't have 16. 16 in vent; YES. That is totally right. We did.

But 4 were on Cats (12). We had a stealther looking for you guys (11). Necro was on his trammy char (10 unless you are scared of conker lol). And to be honest; 2 guys were doing Destard after about 45 mins into the Harry lol. But I won't count that either.

Also; SL pushed with less number then you had. (We had a stealther counting your bodies moving at yew & luna *Yes the moving ones*. Dont worry; we know)

Sooo do you guys only come to fights when Pug is there and have the EXACT amount of people we do or more? Because Pug was definately there in Yew during/after the harry. We know because we dropped him :) Just asking though.

First push; you guys outnumbered us. Just saying.

**Again; we were actually outnumbered by a few; but whatever**
We went around to the drop down in fire; because for some reason we are having trouble fielding off the handicap. People told you guys that via chat. You guys POWER killed the barracoon and turtled into the star room. We never left; just wanted to switch position. Please dont talk reckless here. (And yes; you guys knew we were coming back; and if you didn't, why did you power kill the coon and turtle in star? Just asking)

That was about even. You guys did beat us there. Fair and square. Good job on that. A lot of miscommunication on our end but that was a fun fight. UO really needs to fix the party bars to either hold more in a party; or guildies bars dont drop when grabbing enemy bars.

AND GOD FORBID CAN EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE WAR HORSES AT HOME IN A DESPISE FIGHT!! Everytime anyone from any faction kills a war horse; everyone on screen will crash (Ask your guildies. It happened at an OAKS fight). SO UNTIL THEY FIX THE BUG WILL YOU PLEASE HAVE COMMON COURTESY TO RIDE AN ETHY OR SOMETHING! LOL.

^ Thats my only rant about that fight. BC when we fielded in 4-5 of your guys and a few dropped; the war horse someone was on died and crashed 1/2 of us. And we know UO won't fix the problem until 2014.

PS: And after looking at the pics; look in the 4th pic; at the top. The dead red Minax horse on the ground? Thats the one that crashed us after we efielded you guys lol.
I counted 14 ppl in yew. u prolly had two more there so thats why i said 16. u came to 7 of us with atleast three stealth dismounters if not more. and as always a few of you drop and you go change chars, i dropped you and u came back on saoorcxieee ( no idea how to spell that name). I also got malice. guildies got three others. so id say 7 against hrmm 14 and we drop five we did alright. As for DSP I dont know how many u intially had. I know we dropped a few and u left. We figured hey they wanna be gutless and go switch to their alt chars (cuz most of us only have one char in the faction) we'll just kill the coon and make them work it back up for a fight. Which we did. That time u def had 15. U can count the bodies if you'd like which adds up to 14, and that Orion fella is one lucky toon :p

The three stealthers would be maltese falcon, crusader, and im pretty sure viktor is a stealther as well.

As for pug i dont know why u guys are soo about him and sore he left. Thats the first time ive even fought with him on this shard, we fought against u and him plenty of times in the past, so not really sure what that comment is all about. We didnt come to the harry because we didnt have ppl. Once we saw how tactless u guys were at yew (double our numbers, 3 stealth dismounters, almost all archers cuz ur either too scared or not good enough to play a mage at yew gate, just choke fights) we decided that those noobish tactics would not stand and started spamming icq's to everyone. We got 15 there and like i said rick rolled.

P.S. r u complaining that we wont come fight outnumbered now? Im soo sorry we wont allow your guild to get the sad and disturbing satisfaction they get from slaughtering a group of players with half their numbers. I have a few degrees and one is in psychology so I actually can feel for your group of misfits. Actually makes me feel bad that their home life is soo horrible that they feel inconsequential, and they make up for it by logging into this fantasy world and winning at all costs. Or maybe its just that stand up ppl dont exist anymore and have no concept of the words honor or fair play. Whatever the case may be I dont see you fighting outnumbered. yesterday in the daytime there was four of us sitting outside ur house with four of ur guildies inside. They didnt come out till they had six and we still dropped blessed before two of our guys died to ur other leet pvper care bear, four words for him "all kill no skill" bro. Its just the way u guys roll so dont try to say we want to have an advantage in the numbers game, we're just tryin to remain even while u and ur guildies always look for a numbers advantage.

P.P.S. LOX i really hate you for this! I havent posted here in almost a year and I really dont wanna get sucked back into this stratics posting madness lol. Its just a game, u have ur side of the story we have ours. u see what you WANT TO see, we see what we WANT TO see. So i guess we should just agree to disagree :p

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 23, 2007
psst cru isnt a stealther.....good try though

T

Turles

so you guys could icq people to come fight at despise. why didnt you icq them to come to the harry?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 1, 2008
I counted 14 ppl in yew. u prolly had two more there so thats why i said 16. u came to 7 of us with atleast three stealth dismounters if not more. and as always a few of you drop and you go change chars, i dropped you and u came back on saoorcxieee ( no idea how to spell that name). I also got malice. guildies got three others. so id say 7 against hrmm 14 and we drop five we did alright. As for DSP I dont know how many u intially had. I know we dropped a few and u left. We figured hey they wanna be gutless and go switch to their alt chars (cuz most of us only have one char in the faction) we'll just kill the coon and make them work it back up for a fight. Which we did. That time u def had 15. U can count the bodies if you'd like which adds up to 14, and that Orion fella is one lucky toon :p

The three stealthers would be maltese falcon, crusader, and im pretty sure viktor is a stealther as well.

As for pug i dont know why u guys are soo about him and sore he left. Thats the first time ive even fought with him on this shard, we fought against u and him plenty of times in the past, so not really sure what that comment is all about. We didnt come to the harry because we didnt have ppl. Once we saw how tactless u guys were at yew (double our numbers, 3 stealth dismounters, almost all archers cuz ur either too scared or not good enough to play a mage at yew gate, just choke fights) we decided that those noobish tactics would not stand and started spamming icq's to everyone. We got 15 there and like i said rick rolled.

P.S. r u complaining that we wont come fight outnumbered now? Im soo sorry we wont allow your guild to get the sad and disturbing satisfaction they get from slaughtering a group of players with half their numbers. I have a few degrees and one is in psychology so I actually can feel for your group of misfits. Actually makes me feel bad that their home life is soo horrible that they feel inconsequential, and they make up for it by logging into this fantasy world and winning at all costs. Or maybe its just that stand up ppl dont exist anymore and have no concept of the words honor or fair play. Whatever the case may be I dont see you fighting outnumbered. yesterday in the daytime there was four of us sitting outside ur house with four of ur guildies inside. They didnt come out till they had six and we still dropped blessed before two of our guys died to ur other leet pvper care bear, four words for him "all kill no skill" bro. Its just the way u guys roll so dont try to say we want to have an advantage in the numbers game, we're just tryin to remain even while u and ur guildies always look for a numbers advantage.

P.P.S. LOX i really hate you for this! I havent posted here in almost a year and I really dont wanna get sucked back into this stratics posting madness lol. Its just a game, u have ur side of the story we have ours. u see what you WANT TO see, we see what we WANT TO see. So i guess we should just agree to disagree :p

All in good fun :) Like I said; you defintely beat us in despise. Just like we def won tonight at Yew. We killed a lot of your guildies and lost minimal (if not any?) people. Pug died on his archer (After he dismounted and no one bothered to xheal him) and then he died in .5 seconds (No BS) in his fields around a house. After that the dominos fell and he left Chessy saying no one wants to listen and he doesn't wanna fight anymore tonight lol.

BUT! To be fair for him; if I dismounted and my mage guildies didn't bother to heal I woulda been mad too. THEN!! To die that quick on a mage in fields.. Well; no I wouldnt of been mad. It was so ridic that I woulda jus laughed it off. I guess he was upset at the people he was playing with.

Anyways; as I said before; its all in good fun man =) Don't think I hate you or nothing because we been on pretty cool terms. Just try to keep to stories and a little less trash talking; because I dont do it much unless provoked by people.. You know this!!

PS: And like Turles said; how come people would icq like mad for a despise and not a harry? It's the complete opposite for our guild lol (ICQ for harrys; not for despises)

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
well i said that incorrectly. I q'd everyone that i have for the harry and no one responded, so they prolly werent on yet. After u showed up with that many at yew i guess everyone started q'ing everyone and we actually got responses that time. And ur right deacon i mistaked crusader for cross, cross is the stealther and he was not present. I know better then to fight with you about stealthers, thats ur leet temp 99% of the time buddy.

P.S. Last night, Guards, like really lox? dont know which one called it u, nec, or john but honestly thats ridiculous. However, u win. most of us arent gonna fight at yew gate nemore cuz of the ridiculousness of what this game is now. Mages are obsolete there and most real pvpers pride themselves on getting better on real templates not moving shot ppl down and then running for the hills if ur getting low. I dont blame u for it last night cuz you were vastly outnumbered, I do blame u for calling guards though :p. Never seen anyone in factions actually call guards before; thats a blue, non skilled GS tactic. So when u guys show up with 10 moving shot archers and a bunch of dismount stealthers we are going to do what we originally did last night.. Field up till we regroup then run and unflag.. and go do a spawn and wait for you there. Your archers and stealthers can have yew. I get my yew fights on other shards where its more tactical and fun, then 20 moving shot arrows flying at you. FYI if you expect us to keep a barracoon up, then respond in chat that you are coming. John was mad we killed it that fast and we spammed it numerous times and no one responded so we figured you werent coming

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 15, 2009
Stop healing your faction members in guards, especially when there as bad as madenss :) Just saying!!! YOU KNOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERYTHING!!!!! BTW, You can always leave the baracoon up my love

P.S. GUARDS!!!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 1, 2008
Well I guess you got your answer about who called guards (TBH; I thought every single one of you guys were blues because I seen every one of those chars in Luna at some point or another lol. +1 to Necro for actually knowing that)

BUT!! MVP was clearly the yew gate warriors before they recruited 8495348 people. We just took a page from their book :p And as for chat; I am usually never in it. So unless someone tells me get in; I am clueless on that. Just an FYI. ICQs go way further & faster for fights IMO.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
nec u friggin nub, i shoulda figured it was u lol.. although the second the guard hit me i saw john pop up so i kinda figured he did it. Didnt know we were in guards that far north, guard zone needs to be removed fromm yew gate!!! The only q's i have are necro and john so i q them when we have somethin goin on. I listened to ur response before about ppl may come for a coon but usually for a harry. so we popped a dsp and no one would come.. so we popped a harry and john said u were too busy with some event on catskills so it was a fail all around :(. However im back active on ATL with Slip as well sooo maybe we'll see ya there.

U also made a comment about us not fighting unless pug is there. There is not one single person in our guild who determines if we fight or not. Ill fight with anyone who is on, same with cruz, stuii, gold, etc etc. However i did hear that you guys will not fight without asian on. Since I heard that i havent seen u guys fight without him there. So whats up with that? thought u were the leader, why wont ur guys fight without him there?

P.S. necro Guards is spelled gaurds.. type it in that way for now on :p

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 15, 2009
You are a liar Oblivion.. I learned how to spell and i learned my ABL'S and 152's!!!!!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
really necro? calling me oblivion? my friends call me by my name.. r we not friends :( lol

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 15, 2009
I call you by the character you play good sir! And dont you dare blame this on me!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 1, 2008
nec u friggin nub, i shoulda figured it was u lol.. although the second the guard hit me i saw john pop up so i kinda figured he did it. Didnt know we were in guards that far north, guard zone needs to be removed fromm yew gate!!! The only q's i have are necro and john so i q them when we have somethin goin on. I listened to ur response before about ppl may come for a coon but usually for a harry. so we popped a dsp and no one would come.. so we popped a harry and john said u were too busy with some event on catskills so it was a fail all around :(. However im back active on ATL with Slip as well sooo maybe we'll see ya there.

U also made a comment about us not fighting unless pug is there. There is not one single person in our guild who determines if we fight or not. Ill fight with anyone who is on, same with cruz, stuii, gold, etc etc. However i did hear that you guys will not fight without asian on. Since I heard that i havent seen u guys fight without him there. So whats up with that? thought u were the leader, why wont ur guys fight without him there?

Break down! Ready set? Lets go!

nec u friggin nub, i shoulda figured it was u lol.. although the second the guard hit me i saw john pop up so i kinda figured he did it.
Dont assume I guess? :p

Didnt know we were in guards that far north, guard zone needs to be removed fromm yew gate!!!
Agreed on that. EVERYONE that has at least 1 red thinks that I believe LoL.

The only q's i have are necro and john so i q them when we have somethin goin on.
Update your Q list then? Lol. I make sure everyone has some Q's for that very reason. (Because not everyone likes everyone :))

I listened to ur response before about ppl may come for a coon but usually for a harry. so we popped a dsp and no one would come.. so we popped a harry
I wasn't on at all that day. (Monday right?) I was with my girlfriend. GIRLFRIEND>UO lol. But it was also Labor Day; so I assume everyone was probably either relaxing and being with family or enjoying their day off.

john said u were too busy with some event on catskills so it was a fail all around :(
No offense; but if you knew anything about this event; you would of did it too. There were about 15 unique items dropped (Our guild got about 4-5 of them BTW) and each one was worth AT LEAST 200mill. Necro stands to make almost a cool BILLION off that event.

Making 1 billion gold > 1 fight.

But maybe thats just me. :thumbup1:

However im back active on ATL with Slip as well sooo maybe we'll see ya there.
Hopefully! And hope he doesnt bounce out on his guild again. rolleyes:

U also made a comment about us not fighting unless pug is there. U also made a comment about us not fighting unless pug is there. There is not one single person in our guild who determines if we fight or not. Ill fight with anyone who is on, same with cruz, stuii, gold, etc etc.
Yes; I did. We were fighting at Sigs last night. Your guild 'attempted' to push in for about 2 minutes (Even numbers let me add). They got picked off and dropped kicked. Then left. Cruz && Goldy were both there. Guess who wasn't there. :lol:

However i did hear that you guys will not fight without asian on. Since I heard that i havent seen u guys fight without him there. So whats up with that? thought u were the leader, why wont ur guys fight without him there?
Well; Tuesday night I think it was?

Fight #1. We fought in Yew. (Event numbers 7-10ish for each guild). We wrecked that.

Fight #2. I left (again; GF>UO) and it was event numbers (same amount in despise). We won again.

Fight #3. You guys roll in with 13-16 against our 7-10 and beat us.

Afterwards; STEEL duels Stuii (I think thats who it was). You guys (again; with double our numbers) attack us right as the duel ends. (Nice touch btw. Only tools do that)

Sooo... I wasn't there fight 2&3. AZN wasn't there ALL NIGHT. That's statement seems a bit silly doesn't it?

(Psst; AZN's character is TalentedMsScott. FOR FUTURE REFERENCE)

I know I personally type that to guildies when they res/heal people in guard zone to mess with em. Just saying.

Hopefully; I broke that all done enough for ya!

:thumbup1: *High Five*

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
lox i know some of u cant take pics that are legally postable on stratics but atleast one of ur crew can. Hopefully. So dont talk numbers till u can post pics throughout the fight like I do. It wasnt even numbers at yew we had 7 and u had far more then that. The second fight it was even numbers and we got pushed. The third fight they brought no more. We were actually down one, cuz i wasnt there. So it was actually one less then the second fight and we won. It was pretty close to even at the farms maybe one or two more on our side and we wrecked that fight as well. However, do i expect u to believe these allegations or the uo population? absolutely not because i cant prove them, but neither can you. Its why i always try to take pics, so when ppl say hey u had like 20 ppl when the group actually has 8 huddled together and it just looks like a crazy amount of bars, I can prove that we didnt. So plz dont talk numbers till you can prove it, i just finished buildin my new comp and just got the camera tool back so i will do the same as well. Thank you kind sir

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 1, 2008
lox i know some of u cant take pics that are legally postable on stratics but atleast one of ur crew can. Hopefully. So dont talk numbers till u can post pics throughout the fight like I do. It wasnt even numbers at yew we had 7 and u had far more then that. The second fight it was even numbers and we got pushed. The third fight they brought no more. We were actually down one, cuz i wasnt there. So it was actually one less then the second fight and we won. It was pretty close to even at the farms maybe one or two more on our side and we wrecked that fight as well. However, do i expect u to believe these allegations or the uo population? absolutely not because i cant prove them, but neither can you. Its why i always try to take pics, so when ppl say hey u had like 20 ppl when the group actually has 8 huddled together and it just looks like a crazy amount of bars, I can prove that we didnt. So plz dont talk numbers till you can prove it, i just finished buildin my new comp and just got the camera tool back so i will do the same as well. Thank you kind sir
Ok firstly; I won't even argue over this and that numbers bc you will say that it was even or we outnumbered you most of the time so no sense even bothering with that.

But moving on.. you know well and true I can take pics (I have in the past). But this is not a primary concern mid-fight. I am a caller for our guild. I have a lot to worry about with all the healing, fielding, calling, and killing; let alone living with everyone trying to kill me first. So "win" is priority to my guild instead of "pics". BUT! I will try to get more pics "mid" battle for you if that would make you happy :p

But seriously; you know I like ya and have no problem with you. But if you can honestly sit there and say you guys don't outnumber my guild at least 3-4 outta every 5 fights or so; you are just turning a blind eye and being ignorant.

I have heard about Goldbergs "Recruit whoever; it doesn't matter" policy. I thought some people (EXPECIALLY people like you who hate zergs and HATED FOA for doing the EXACT same thing) would be against that.. But I guess; its either Minax or TB or don't faction pvp. So under the circumstances; I guess some people don't have a choice but to turn a blind eye and follow and do whatever their faction/alliance/guild leaders tell em to do.

See you in the field!! *high five*

Oh & PS: Goldberg keeps saying hes going to "break points" because we raised points on our Minax point holder.

SO! Before the story gets twisted; your little buddy TAKA and a few other of your guildmates think its funny to raise TBs points and make people have to have a lot to have rank 10. And they even run for Faction Commander and set our tithe rate to 100%. So its all fine and dandy; so we retaliate back and raise your points; and you guys cry about it.

My suggestion? Tell TAKA to quit being a whiney crybaby and going and raising his TB point MULE(S) **Yes; he has about 5. We are aware** everytime he dies. Tell him suck it up and deal with a death. He is gonna be the reason that Chesapeake's Faction points are gonna end up in the millions; bc he raises our crap and we do it in return. And instead of your GM having a handle on Taka and telling him to stop it; he threatens us and says he will break TBs points. Again; Necro & I single-handlely raised sparkles points from 35k to 180k points in 20 minutes & 5 characters. Do you really wanna do the math and guess how high we can raise them in a whole day? I'll give you a hint; its over 3 billion.

SO! Those of you that read this and are in Minax; unless you want to have over 10 million points to have rank 10; I suggest you tell Taka to quit being a baby; and tell your GM to control one of his members. Thanks.

This isn't even a threat or argument. Just saying what is going to happen if your guildy and GM "INSIST" on breaking TB's points.

Love;
Lox; Necro; && all of UHOH.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
Look at your keyboard

Look for the key that says --> Print Screen --> Push the button

Open paint and hit edit--> paste or hold CTRL and hit V

N

Nastia Cross

Look at your keyboard

Look for the key that says --> Print Screen --> Push the button

Open paint and hit edit--> paste or hold CTRL and hit V
That's all fine and dandy, but not feasible during a fight.