• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Feel free to keep an eye on this thread...

G

link

Although my PvP is primarily thieving, it might help if others more familiar were able to help defend the practice when I am unable to answer some questions that are bound to come up.

Oh yeah, if you have forgotten, or have no idea who I am...I do try to recruit and get people to try the shard out, as much as possible...la

G

link

Although my PvP is primarily thieving, it might help if others more familiar were able to help defend the practice when I am unable to answer some questions that are bound to come up.

Oh yeah, if you have forgotten, or have no idea who I am...I do try to recruit and get people to try the shard out, as much as possible...la

M

majorwoo

and the flames shall start on uohall...

oh wait, they already have

M

majorwoo

and the flames shall start on uohall...

oh wait, they already have

G

That's the thing. Staying calm is the best way to attract new players. Not getting into a flame war with those that have either had bad experiences or just refuse to give up their production shards. If a post like that can get a few new players, or even a small guild to try out the shard...I call that a win...la

G

That's the thing. Staying calm is the best way to attract new players. Not getting into a flame war with those that have either had bad experiences or just refuse to give up their production shards. If a post like that can get a few new players, or even a small guild to try out the shard...I call that a win...la

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah sorry guys, that bunch on UO Hall is fierce! *grins*

Actually I think I might try a thief here...I have a warrior here but gaining skill is so..UGH! *laughs* But I promised Kelmo eons ago I'd play here so I"m tryin!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah sorry guys, that bunch on UO Hall is fierce! *grins*

Actually I think I might try a thief here...I have a warrior here but gaining skill is so..UGH! *laughs* But I promised Kelmo eons ago I'd play here so I"m tryin!

G

Let me give you a tip. If you would like to keep your training packie alive. Find a deserted town to train in. Training in towns like Luna will get your packy dusted a few times a day...la

G

Let me give you a tip. If you would like to keep your training packie alive. Find a deserted town to train in. Training in towns like Luna will get your packy dusted a few times a day...la

G

Yeah, they usually end up that way. Some folks just don't like us.
...la

G

Yeah, they usually end up that way. Some folks just don't like us.
...la

G

This guy is classic, gotta love it when people stick their foot soo far up their arse:

Vyal said:

<blockquote><hr>

Whats sad is I spent two day on seige took my newbie ran into fire thru a gate into despise and to my surprise wow a killed piper and loot and gold everyplace so after making about 10 trips to and from the bank on my total noob I made a guild got a lrc suit trained up my magery necro and spirit speak to gm at the luna bank click click click for two days straight set out into the world. Killed some people around luna, killed some noobs walking from brit.. Killed a red in brit, went back to luna and killed some more people. And the funny thing is after I killed about ten people pretty much everyone I saw on the shard someone finally killed me and looted my lrc suit wow I can't even begin to explain how big of a waste of time that all was. I mean considering I havn't played a mage in about seven years and never played a necro. I play a archer on real shard but seeing as you need to spend ten hours just to get one bandage I said screeeeeeweeeew that. Anyways thats how your life on siege will go if your coming from a real shard. Kill a bunch of pathetic nubs who think they are good becuase they play on a lame shard with no insurance or real items. Then eventually you will die loose all your stuff get bored and quit. Don't waste your time on siege. I feel bad for people that actually go there. <blockquote><hr>

Man, two days to go from 0-GM Mage, Necro and SS at Luna bank Siege. What kinda hax is this guy using? And then a few posts later he defends the fact that he's able to train skills to GM in 2 days on Siege...

G

This guy is classic, gotta love it when people stick their foot soo far up their arse:

Vyal said:

<blockquote><hr>

Whats sad is I spent two day on seige took my newbie ran into fire thru a gate into despise and to my surprise wow a killed piper and loot and gold everyplace so after making about 10 trips to and from the bank on my total noob I made a guild got a lrc suit trained up my magery necro and spirit speak to gm at the luna bank click click click for two days straight set out into the world. Killed some people around luna, killed some noobs walking from brit.. Killed a red in brit, went back to luna and killed some more people. And the funny thing is after I killed about ten people pretty much everyone I saw on the shard someone finally killed me and looted my lrc suit wow I can't even begin to explain how big of a waste of time that all was. I mean considering I havn't played a mage in about seven years and never played a necro. I play a archer on real shard but seeing as you need to spend ten hours just to get one bandage I said screeeeeeweeeew that. Anyways thats how your life on siege will go if your coming from a real shard. Kill a bunch of pathetic nubs who think they are good becuase they play on a lame shard with no insurance or real items. Then eventually you will die loose all your stuff get bored and quit. Don't waste your time on siege. I feel bad for people that actually go there. <blockquote><hr>

Man, two days to go from 0-GM Mage, Necro and SS at Luna bank Siege. What kinda hax is this guy using? And then a few posts later he defends the fact that he's able to train skills to GM in 2 days on Siege...

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ohh I stay away from Luna usually, anyone who trains there has GOT to be smokin somethin *grins*

G

Thanks for the heads-up, I posted there, even though the hater probably did more to perk reader interest in Siege than we could.

G

I have gotten bored on Holidays and reinstalled UO just so I can play Siege again. Its a challenge and thats what I still need to make UO fun. Had to make a new char, but oh well. Should be fun no matter what.

Rico I do intend to watch your ways and learn from them, as I am a thief as well heh.