• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Feedback requested from the regular White Stag Patrons

M

Mandolin

I have not been updating the Table Of Contents as of late because of an archiving issue. That issue has since been resolved (Thanks ZigZag!).

So, I just wanted to make sure that this feature is a helpful tool for you regular users before set in to update again which is going to be quite a project in its self.

Let me know what you think.. I have no problem re-working the Contents for the benefit of all the avid readers and storytellers and in fact it would be my pleasure to do this for you all as you deserve it for all your contributions!

E

EowynaRohanna

To be honest, I had not really perused the table of contents until you brought it to my attention, so perhaps I'm not the best person to give input on this matter. I habitually read those stories I find currently going.

A

Angst

I'm not sure a table of contents is something that regular readers/posters would use more than just occasionally. Its rather a very handy guide for new visitors to help give them an overview of whats on offer. Having said that I have searched it very occasionally to find threads that I want to revisit: saves going through several pages.

K

Katharine

*chuckles* I've used it for that too... sometimes, course I still have to go through half a dozen pages to reread some of my stories to keep them on track, but it's a small price to pay to build an intricate story.... but thanks for keeping it updated honey. I know how much you love to read all the BS I spout out

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

I know how much you love to read all the BS I spout out

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe... your's mine and others... I love this forum alot period. It's like my own personal library. *beams*