• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February Auction Set for Feb. 6th

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The February auction is on Saturday Feb. 6th at 3pm (EST).

If anyone would like to place items for sale then please contact Hoffs as soon as possible via either ICQ [193-165-018], PM on the White Council forums, or in game. Deadline for entries is Wednesday January 27th or once the maximum fifty slots have been filled.

For auction rules, please see www.gilfane.com/auction.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would imagine you guys have a lot of work to do, lots of houses have dropped recently, some had been around awhile so I am guessing there was some nice stuff...la

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys! I had a ton of fun in this months auction - very well run, fun items, great company. All around just a great experience, and reminder why I love UO and the Siege community.

Looking forward to the February meet up! Is there a link to the items list pre auction made available?

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The deadline for entries is Jan. 27th, so the list of items will be posted a few days after that. That will give you a week to see if there is anything that interests you. I will bump this thread when the items get posted. They will be posted at the link above.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items for the Feb. auction are posted. We have a full 50 lots this month. Hope to see you there.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder of the auction Saturday at 3 PM Eastern. If you are unable to make it but would still like to bid on something, get those bids to Hoffs (contact info above) ASAP.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Tomorrows auction has a lot of goodies in it. Come even if you arent buying just to say hi to everyone.

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Results are posted. The March auction is tentatively scheduled for March 6th. If you would like to auction any items, get them to Hoffs in the next three weeks or so.