• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) February 2015 Events

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Events that are PLANNED for this month. Those events that are CONFIRMED by a post on the forums or other means are highlighted with a link to the post (in gold) or with green text if no post is available. Cancelled events appear in red text.

~~~ PLAYER EVENTS ~~~
1 - Power of the Word @ 7:30 PM EST in Temple of the Gods, Olympus
3 - Skara Brae Leather Round-Up, Starts
6 - Vesper Woodsman Challenge, Starts @ 10 AM EST
6 - Elven Song Raffle @ 8:30 PM EST at Luna Outreach Center
8 - Vesper Woodsman Challenge, Ends @ 7 PM EST at the Vesper Market
10 - Trinsic's Fishing Competition, Starts
10 - Knight's Rest Darts Tournament @ 9 PM EST at the Knight's Rest in Yew
11 - Corgul Hunt @ 9 PM EST at New Magincia Beach [CANCELLED]
12 - Minoc Miner & Tinkers Challenge, Starts
12 - [EM EVENT] Royal Council Meeting @ 8 PM EST in Castle Blackthorn's Council Hall
13 - A Lover's Dance @ 8 PM EST in the Umbra's Starlight Lounge
14 - UO Radio Presents: Deal or No Deal and The Price is Right @ 7 PM EST at the Luna Outreach Center

15 - Minoc Guard Recruitment @ 3 PM EST in Minoc Bank

15 - Vesper Museum Auction @ 6:30 PM EST at the Vesper Market Square
16 - Britain Art Festival, Last Day to Submit
17 - Trinsic's Fishing Competition, Ends @ 6 PM EST, Winners Announced @ 8 PM EST in Sons of the Sea Docks in Trinsic
18 - Moonglow's Zoofest @ 8 PM EST at the Moonglow Zoo
19 - Umbra's Market Day (RP Market) @ 8 PM EST at the Trade Center & Auction House in West Umbra
20 - Travelling Bard's Night: Skara Brae @ 8:30 PM EST at the Shattered Skull Tavern
21 - Britain Art Festival, 8 PM EST @ the City of Britain

22 - [EM EVENT] TBD @ 6 PM EST

23 - Skara Brae Town Meeting @ 8 PM EST at the Skara Brae Community Center
25 - Minoc Town Hall Meeting @ 7 PM EST at the Barnacle Tavern in Minoc
25 - Corgul Hunt @ 9 PM EST at New Magincia Beach
26 - [EM EVENT] Story Arc: The Valorous Knight @ 8:30 PM EST

27 - Elven Song Raffle @ 8:30 PM EST at Luna Outreach Center

28 - Vesper Market Place @ 7:00 PM EST at the Vesper Market Square

~~~ EM EVENTS ~~~
Thursday, February 12th, 8pm EST - Council of Governors Meeting

Sunday, February 22nd, 6pm EST - TBD

Thursday, February 26th, 8:30pm EST - The Valorous Knight
Join Delbert as he shifts responsibility to someone else in the search for the final manifestation of the Decay on the face of the world. Meet at Empath Abby. He will be giving a recap of the events so far prior to the 8:30 start time.

More information to come - I just wanted to make sure some initial dates are set.

Confirmed Events have been added to our UO Catskills Facebook page and @UOCatskills Twitter feed as well as coordinated with the official UO Fan page and Twitter as well as the main UO Events forums. :)

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you forgot a few. There was the art festival on the 16th, and Queen Mum already posted that Deal or No Deal is scheduled for the 2nd Saturday of every month.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is QM's post that says its scheduled for each 2nd Saturday, @Thom can you help me find it?

I am looking for her individual posts, that she does make to confirm things. But I don't see a Feb one.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Deal or No Deal and Price is Right is the second Saturday of every month at 7pm Eastern time and confirmed. The Elven Song Free Raffle or Surprise event is the first and fourth Friday of every month at 8:30pm Eastern time and confirmed. I will meet with you and the others to discuss the addition of Elven Song's two new game shows for Catskills.

The Catskills 20M Progressive lottery drawing is every Saturday at the Elven Song Tavern and confirmed unless lack of interest cancels it.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deal or No Deal and Price is Right is the second Saturday of every month at 7pm Eastern time and confirmed. The Elven Song Free Raffle or Surprise event is the first and fourth Friday of every month at 8:30pm Eastern time and confirmed. I will meet with you and the others to discuss the addition of Elven Song's two new game shows for Catskills.

The Catskills 20M Progressive lottery drawing is every Saturday at the Elven Song Tavern and confirmed unless lack of interest cancels it.
Wanted to make sure since that 2nd Saturday would be Valentine's Day.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The art festival is actually going to be during the last week of the month. The 16th is simply when all submissions must be in since they will need time to be judged

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The art festival is actually going to be during the last week of the month. The 16th is simply when all submissions must be in since they will need time to be judged
Can you provide specific dates and times for the festival that week? I'll add those, meanwhile I updated it to reflect the date you stated as last day to submit. :)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated the links here guys.... because of the URL issue in Stratics, I'll be sure to update the FB posts too. :)

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If there are no conflicts I am going to add Minoc Guard Recruitment and Protectors to Sat, Feb 7th at Th starting at 9:00pm ET. With Thursday, Feb 12th as the Minoc Miner & Tinkers Event (Minoc's version of the woodcutters event) with a 5m grand prize... so people gotta get out there and start delivering their smelted irons to us ll ... Let me know if the dates work and then I'd like to discuss the Miner event with you, more, before we put that onto FB.

Let me know :D

** just noticed something.. the Elven Song Raffles are 2nd and fourth week of each month so Feb would have been the 13th and 27th; No change needed, keep it the sixth I will update information on my end and with the Herald .. it will work out fine. I am also planning a Governors Meeting at the Minoc Governors Palace in February... just waiting to see if any more events player and/or EM are added to calendar first.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be more added. I'm about to finalize my dates and Barnaby will have several events. I don't like posting a month in advance so mine aren't usually up until the last week of the month.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ink, just post the planned events for the whole month, when I see individual postings or someone confirms for me, I turn them GREEN otherwise they stay gray. EM Barnaby does not post his stuff up until either a few days before the month starts or within the first few days of the week, traditionally. He actually waits to see what the month will look like for player events before adding his in. ;)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A list does you no good without dates, and with work the way it is lately I don't know what I'm working next week much less next month.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A list does you no good without dates, and with work the way it is lately I don't know what I'm working next week much less next month.
No I know how you do your events, Thom. You think of stuff for the month, but don't have dates to them yet. I meant for Inkboy who's running several weekly events, would be nice if he can narrow down dates for us so we're not trampling over each other.

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Minoc Trading Company would like to schedule a regular clearing of the Island of the Soulbinder twice a month, the 11th and the 25th if possible. Starting at 9pm. [Some of us already do Corgul every other weds, but we are putting it out there to include everyone now].

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Minoc Trading Company would like to schedule a regular clearing of the Island of the Soulbinder twice a month, the 11th and the 25th if possible. Starting at 9pm. [Some of us already do Corgul every other weds, but we are putting it out there to include everyone now].
Added as confirmed events for February. :)

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunatly I will have to cancel tonights Corgul, on my end anyways. I've been down with a 101+ temp. Unless someone else would like to grab the map and carry on with it?

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunatly I will have to cancel tonights Corgul, on my end anyways. I've been down with a 101+ temp. Unless someone else would like to grab the map and carry on with it?
No problem DK. Feel better soon!

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nope still not going to be able to make it ... meds are keeping me down most of the evening.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Pandora.. the Bards night in Skara on the 20th needs to be added still.. and so does the Skara town Meeting on the 23rd.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pandora.. the Bards night in Skara on the 20th needs to be added still.. and so does the Skara town Meeting on the 23rd.
I got them up now, thanks Gillian. Sorry I missed them!

Folks do remind me on this thread if I miss anything because I can't always catch everyone's threads, even if I see the thread. Sometimes I just use my iPhone 6+ to read threads, but on there its not easy to add events.