• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Feature Request: Durability Threshold

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The durability bars are a cool feature. But honestly I don't want to see all these bars, if the got more than i.e. 20 points. Would be cool, if we could configure a threshold and every bar with a higher value would be hidden. If you also could sort these bars, lowest value topmost, that would be nice!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The durability bars are a cool feature. But honestly I don't want to see all these bars, if the got more than i.e. 20 points. Would be cool, if we could configure a threshold and every bar with a higher value would be hidden. If you also could sort these bars, lowest value topmost, that would be nice!
there is already the buff for that...

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I access the durability if it's still a feature of the UI?

Where's it at?

It was a nice feature and came in handy when repairing and making sure you didn't damage your equipment.

Is there any action hot key to turn it on/off?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I access the durability if it's still a feature of the UI?

Where's it at?

It was a nice feature and came in handy when repairing and making sure you didn't damage your equipment.

Is there any action hot key to turn it on/off?
other than the durability bar that can be open/close like the pet bar, etc. there is an option to set at how much durability you want to get the warning and a debuff will pop out at that point...

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found it! Didn't want to do anything with it other than have it display. It was hidden off the side of the screen and I had to drag it back into view.

It's a nice feature.:party: