• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FCB Net toss...........

• Thread starter sammy acatour
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

sammy acatour

O my was it a good one

Click on pic to watch the movie folkes.

I DO HOPES YOU REALLY ENJOY IT
REMEMBER I AM FOR HIRE AT YOUR NEXT EVENT
285-029-642 . MY PRICE NOTHING LOL.

G

Awesome, that was some good video.

This was my first net toss and I had a blast, we got to do this more often.

G

I gave 10 colored nets to Tucker a couple days ago for this, I hope they made their way there and were useful.

G

Yes Sammey, THE Lord Balthazar. LOL

Thanks so much for the net donation, I assure you, they were used to create pandemonium!

G

Nothing makes me smile like a video by THE Sammy! Rice rice baby...rofl Yes, Balth was a net tossing fool! Never saw anyone toss em so fast and furious. Thank you Aibal for the colored nets and thanks to Arrow for 20 of those purty purty nets too! Hope Great Lakes is feeling the love from the fisher folk.

G

Thanks sammy for a great video...and thanks to the crew (especially Aridas) for taking charge in my unexpected absence...

You all are the best!

(Now if we could just get Curly to stop sniffing the women and stealing the Fleet's treasury....)