• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] FC 1 SC mage wep plane sword

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think I remember you showing me this when you were playing on Europa, if its the same Makaveli with the old faction warhorse.

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
a couple yrs ago a fella sold a bunch of those type of weapons. a bokuto with scfc1 50lightning, a warfork with scfc1 50fireball, and some planeswords with misc mods, and also some planeshields with scfc1dci
anyway, it seems they all went from between 200 and 350m, except the non magewep bokuto.
the same warfork I seen reemerge two weeks ago north luna for 150m, then it was on a fel auction safe for 200m and sold as well.
I have not seen any others for sale as of late.

I regret not buying the bokuto lol, I remember the player askin me at one point if I wanted it for 150 even and I declined. dur

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay I sold one a year ago for a plat so was wanting to know how much prices had changed since then

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Blazing has also had pretty much the exact same sword you have minus the inscription on his auction safe for 2+years at 1.5p, and for the last few months at 1p.
As far as sales go though, like I said. I have only seen a few circulate for around 200-350 (and maybe 150 on the bokuto which would be worth a lot more now due to bok mages)

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you do run across one without the mage weapon I would be interested ^^. Gl sellin your sword.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I paid 350 for this one just after selling my other for a plat. I haven't saw any for sale for a while so that's why I was asking I'd probably take 500m but no less