• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Favorite Song to farm people or mobs 2

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually keep everything on mute. My adrenaline gets too high (when stealing) it seems music just interferes with my macro timing routine and usually gets me killed before I can hide/stash my new loot...la

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I usually keep everything on mute. My adrenaline gets too high (when stealing) it seems music just interferes with my macro timing routine and usually gets me killed before I can hide/stash my new loot...la

I could never steal..But I bet you do get a rush from stealing...somehow and this is odd, I never had the heart to steal,which makes no sense ,since I had the heart to kill... go figure.

Yes classical was always good when I did tailoring/smithing.

Shy

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never had the connection to pvp when I started, so I learned how to steal, and actually go pretty good at it. Never did learn how to fight others, the only time I killed an attended character (plenty of non-attended kills) was with my disarm thief...would steal all of their weapons and then their regs, band aids and pots. Some people just had too big an ego to lose to a thief, so they stuck around until I hit them with a poison and they realized I had taken everything that would cure them...la

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am pretty sure you stole from me numerous times, untill I stopped putting items into my bank..or snuck them out at that secret bank :) I had runes to inside the wall @ Serps hold and my guild used another bank, we never saw anyone else use:) oh and inside the walls at Trin Bank too :)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, I think I have a rune book on Siege with a lot of old spots like that. I think I got many of them from Crazy Joe before he left Siege to play EvE...la

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
LOL, I think I have a rune book on Siege with a lot of old spots like that. I think I got many of them from Crazy Joe before he left Siege to play EvE...la
I had some amazing places...a good friend marked them for me..really sweet spots...I know that had to be passed around after I let my Keep Spot fall. I had a ton of Hero & Evil books that could be equipped by anyone. rune book and spell books..