• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faster healing on pets.

mihali

Sage
The healing formula for players states that Healing skill 100, 110, 120 etc, plus dexterity are factored into speed of healing with some limits. I wonder if that holds true for pets also? So your pets Dex is always 150, most pet temps, with exception of overcapped pets. So is Healing 120 important for Faster heal attempts for pets? It seems Dex is the main factor for healing speed. There is no information I could find on this, and I suspect the same formula may be for pets. Ty for info.

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Healing and DEX level (i believe) also affect "your fingers slip" thing. Increasing healing success rate when in battle.

mihali

Sage
This is from uoguide, not sure if applies to pets:

It has :"Healing time" = 8 sec - (Dex-80)/20 for self-healing for players. No info as to if this applies to pets self-healing also. So this would make it 8-3.5 = 4.5 sec for a pet with Dex 150 as usual. Healing skill level not factored in this formula. Anatomy and healing skill relate to intensity of each heal according to the rest formulas there.
Any ideas if the pet heals are same/similar?

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
This is from uoguide, not sure if applies to pets:

It has :"Healing time" = 8 sec - (Dex-80)/20 for self-healing for players. No info as to if this applies to pets self-healing also. So this would make it 8-3.5 = 4.5 sec for a pet with Dex 150 as usual. Healing skill level not factored in this formula. Anatomy and healing skill relate to intensity of each heal according to the rest formulas there.
Any ideas if the pet heals are same/similar?
As of Publish 71, with 80 skill or greater
Cu Sidhe or Triton is not affected. But it is noticeable on Sabretoothes who start with 0 healing.

mihali

Sage
So with speed of healing formula, if true for pets, for a pet with dex=214, the normally healing timer of 4.5 seconds would be then 1.8 seconds? ( Healing time = 8 sec - (Dex-80)/20 ) ? Wow if that is true then nice for high dex pets -very high speed of pet self healing with bandies?