• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fast Training

Orlac

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Okay, I am just back and new to the new training. However, I see guys say "I trained up this Hiryu this morning" and wonder how the hell? Seems to take me days.....Am I doing something wrong?

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The mages on Wrong Level 4 really speed uo the training if you're not using those.

Pet being the one tanking is way faster :)

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.5 hours on a good day you can train a pet, a bit more for a weak 1-5 pet(getting that 1st level can be a trial). Mages, burning and Crazy, energy vortex's (3) use one up move to the next, most dino's, Narvey, wind elemental and other creatures in that dungeon work as well.

Use two pets for your 1-5 pets one to tank for your trainee, a 3 or 4 level Cu works well for this.

You only need to level it one time and adjust its resists and hp and you can lose the tank for the rest of the training.

Now that's just leveling not skill training, skill training can be a pain but there are ways to speed those up too.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Visitor
I have to say, this was spot on for training my Najasaurus. 0 to 91% in about an hour, he started with 89 wrestling though. My lvl 1 beetle however got to about 20% in same time, 42 wrestling and no gains for him in wrestling of course. Need to find a good spot to train wrestling up first.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have to say, this was spot on for training my Najasaurus. 0 to 91% in about an hour, he started with 89 wrestling though. My lvl 1 beetle however got to about 20% in same time, 42 wrestling and no gains for him in wrestling of course. Need to find a good spot to train wrestling up first.
Use the beetle on the mage without a tank. Vet and heal.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use the beetle on the mage without a tank. Vet and heal.
Just keep in mind a level one pet is going to die. When my beetle was lv one and I used this method it would die every time with either a flame strike or a e-bolt lightning combo from the mage. If you go the safer route it will take forever. vet/heal/vet it takes some attention but you can keep a 100 hit point (level one) pet alive long enough on that mage to bump it to level two in 3/4hr-1hr.