• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farming Splintering Weapons

Anthony G

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Where does everyone Farm splintering ?

Specifically 20%?
I see a lot of 10% at level 3 cove,, swoop and Shame.
Does anyone know if level 3 or 4 Cove has a chance to drop 20% or 25% splintering?
I don't mind farming, but I want to know if these areas even have a chance to drop 20% or better splinter?

Anyone know?

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Anthony G

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Crazy,
I had tried Yamandons, but I don't get splintering from anything in Tokuno and I thought that was intended.
I will try some of the other stuff

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this post is 2 years old but was wondering if anyone has an update on where to farm them now a days.

sush

Visitor
aaaah this is an ooooold post... i'll share what i know though... bokutos will only drop on tok specific mobs... splintering will only spawn on dungeon rule set mobs... so you need to farm tokuno monsters in dungeons in general to get splintering bouktos. intensities will depend on 2 factors, monster's fame/karma level and luck. fame/karma level can be looked at like you would look at crafting with runics. higher the mob higher the runic/intensities/caps. luck will determine the rolls(mods and intensities) popular spots to farm these boks are fandancer dojo, yomotsu mines, citadel, sleeping dragon spawn to my knowledge.