• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farming specific items

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,
Well I'm not new to uo but I don't know where i should post my issue elsewhere.

I am in need of a clean 10 SSI bracelet. These are typical lesser magic items. Can anyone give me suggestions where I could farm for it. Mobs like uevs most often drop higher level stuff. So i think it has to be something lower. And there is the question about luck.

Would be great if someone can share experience here.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten more of them from the Lich Lord guardians that come with L4 treasure chests than anywhere else. Having said that, it's a VERY 'specific' item and at max intensity and thus quite uncommon.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm lich lords seems an option here. Did you have a specific amount of luck while killing them?

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess the answer would be no. I have a very high luck suit that is worn while digging the chest up which causes the spawn. Once the chest is up though I switch out to combat suit that has little to no luck.