• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farming Legendary Artifacts

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to agree with the t-maps, doing level 6 and getting 60 relics worth of legendary stuff every chest (and spawn)
seems like 70% of the loot is worthy to pick out of chest.
plus I have been getting a few of 150 luck items: rings, brac, etc

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Do anyone know of any good farming spots in fell? The 1000 extra luck seems fun but the only thing i found good doing so far is Tmaps in fell and i would like to farm something ellse for a while.

Any ideas?
The champ spawn and peerless bosses is the best that i know of but they are not that good. If you notice your luck doesn't go up on your status bar which is why I don't believe we get a bonus.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do anyone know of any good farming spots in fell? The 1000 extra luck seems fun but the only thing i found good doing so far is Tmaps in fell and i would like to farm something ellse for a while.

Any ideas?
Exodus, Scalis, champ spawns, harrower, and I still like wrong level 3-4

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything that is not a peerless, champspawn or boss encounter? Or is farming normal mobs like AW's, Ogrelords, Sphynx etc just not worth it?

Ive had quite some luck with Onis in Tokuno but still havnt found a good spot in fel... :(

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try some ancient wyrms in destard..they yield some decent modded stuff on occasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have started messing around a bit since this thread started trying to find Legendary Artifacts. At first I guessed maybe the monster's fame would be a good gauge but that does not seem to be the case. Balrons have higher fame than Ancient Wyrms and Rotting Corpse but after about 8 hours grinding Balrons I never received any artifact higher than greater. I did get a legendary from both Ancient Wyrms and Rotting Corpse but I'd say it was one every 6 or so hours (brutally slow). I am only running about 1500 Luck on my guy though but the one thing of note is I am 100% sure I went an entire hour grinding with the extra luck from the statue, the effect wore off, and then I found a legendary. I have yet to land a legendary with the extra 800 luck (I also tried the switching on of a max luck suit right before the monster died but after a few hours of that, no legendary so I quit). All of the legendaries I have found have been at the 1500 or so luck.

If I am not mistaken luck basically works like this: Please correct me if I am wrong!!!

1- The monster dies and the person who did the highest damage gets a luck chance- If successful the dead monster will have more/higher number of loot items. If not then just the normal number of drops.
2- A luck check is then again done on the person who did the highest damage on each item on the monster's corpse. If successful on an item the item gets flagged to have higher intensity. If not the items will just have the base intensity.

The player's luck has nothing to do with the actual number of items that go on the corpse or the max intensity of the item (Is that correct?) it just flags as successful. So a player running 3000 luck just has a higher chance for more items and a higher chance for those items to get the intensity bumps than a player with 400 luck. But luck has nothing to do with the actually quality of the overall item just a better chance to get a legendary??

Also, being grouped as opposed to being solo seems to have nothing to do with the chances of getting a legendary. It might actually help since you can kill faster. Being grouped does lower the amount of fame you get though but again it does not seem to impact loot.

What I am curious about is lets say a monster dies and you get lucky and get a legendary from it. Could it have been the legendary had a high enough intensity to be considered legendary but you could still get a higher intensity legendary from a bigger monster? Also, (other than the name) what makes an artifact be considered legendary as I have seen some major artifacts that seem to have higher overall mods than some that are legendary?

I am going to keep messing around with this and see what I come up with.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does anyone have a theory know if you have to do damage to whatever it is your trying to kill? I mean could you have a few guys with insane luck just hid in the corner boosting the "groups" luck? or am I looking at this wrong?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have started messing around a bit since this thread started trying to find Legendary Artifacts. At first I guessed maybe the monster's fame would be a good gauge but that does not seem to be the case. Balrons have higher fame than Ancient Wyrms and Rotting Corpse but after about 8 hours grinding Balrons I never received any artifact higher than greater. I did get a legendary from both Ancient Wyrms and Rotting Corpse but I'd say it was one every 6 or so hours (brutally slow). I am only running about 1500 Luck on my guy though but the one thing of note is I am 100% sure I went an entire hour grinding with the extra luck from the statue, the effect wore off, and then I found a legendary. I have yet to land a legendary with the extra 800 luck (I also tried the switching on of a max luck suit right before the monster died but after a few hours of that, no legendary so I quit). All of the legendaries I have found have been at the 1500 or so luck.

If I am not mistaken luck basically works like this: Please correct me if I am wrong!!!

1- The monster dies and the person who did the highest damage gets a luck chance- If successful the dead monster will have more/higher number of loot items. If not then just the normal number of drops.
2- A luck check is then again done on the person who did the highest damage on each item on the monster's corpse. If successful on an item the item gets flagged to have higher intensity. If not the items will just have the base intensity.

The player's luck has nothing to do with the actual number of items that go on the corpse or the max intensity of the item (Is that correct?) it just flags as successful. So a player running 3000 luck just has a higher chance for more items and a higher chance for those items to get the intensity bumps than a player with 400 luck. But luck has nothing to do with the actually quality of the overall item just a better chance to get a legendary??

Also, being grouped as opposed to being solo seems to have nothing to do with the chances of getting a legendary. It might actually help since you can kill faster. Being grouped does lower the amount of fame you get though but again it does not seem to impact loot.

What I am curious about is lets say a monster dies and you get lucky and get a legendary from it. Could it have been the legendary had a high enough intensity to be considered legendary but you could still get a higher intensity legendary from a bigger monster? Also, (other than the name) what makes an artifact be considered legendary as I have seen some major artifacts that seem to have higher overall mods than some that are legendary?

I am going to keep messing around with this and see what I come up with.
From what i understand damage determuns whoms luck count will be used (i dont believe that it is based per person).

After it is determined there are 2 rolls. One that directly affects the number of pieces. The higher the luck the better the chance that your going to get that bump. The second roll is to determin if the quality of the loot is bumped up. Once again luck has a direct impact on this. The higher your luck the better the chance of getting the bump. I also believe at ~3400 luck you have 100% chance to get both bumps.

Just because you get these bumps does not mean you are going to get artifacts from mongbats. The creatue you are fighting also come into plat.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten greaters and majors off of Succubus. Not seen a legendary but only done about an hour of farming on them. Most of the legendarys I get I get from boss creatures such as Corgul and Exodus.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can say after a while of farming running 2000 - 4000 luck (2,000+ on suit, 1000 perfection, 1000 statue):

Miasma (2000 - 4000 luck): Lesser and greater (about 12:1 ratio), never picked a single legendary
Oni (2000-3000 luck, can't get perfection bonus) Lesser and greater (about same ratio as miasma) 1 legendary
Succubus (2000 - 4000 luck) Lesser and greater (don't recall ratio but i'm fairly sure worse than above) no legendaries
Unbound EVs (2000 - 4000 luck) not worth the effort based on the time to kill it (~3 minutes).
Balron (1000-2000 luck) not much different from the Succubus, might try again with max luck

I killed Rend today for the first time and the loot looked promising but it was a nail biter. No arties but most everything looked high end.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can say after a while of farming running 2000 - 4000 luck (2,000+ on suit, 1000 perfection, 1000 statue):

Miasma (2000 - 4000 luck): Lesser and greater (about 12:1 ratio), never picked a single legendary
Oni (2000-3000 luck, can't get perfection bonus) Lesser and greater (about same ratio as miasma) 1 legendary
Succubus (2000 - 4000 luck) Lesser and greater (don't recall ratio but i'm fairly sure worse than above) no legendaries
Unbound EVs (2000 - 4000 luck) not worth the effort based on the time to kill it (~3 minutes).
Balron (1000-2000 luck) not much different from the Succubus, might try again with max luck

I killed Rend today for the first time and the loot looked promising but it was a nail biter. No arties but most everything looked high end.
I've done some Rends in a medium luck suit and saw nothing worth keeping. There is that eagle thing in the back of Rend I wonder what the loot would be like but I cannot get a character in to farm because of all the other crap spawning there. I've done the priest things in Tokuno mines with no success as well as everything you've listed.

I wonder about a yammandon but I don't have a character set up to even try.

I find it hard to believe all the good legendary arties are coming from strictly T-maps and Exodus.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know why the Dark father is dropping Myrmidon armor as a reward? Myrmidon armor is peerless loot why is it falling in doom? Are the doom bosses loot tables correct?

Bonus: chest piece just completed the set. :)
its been like that since at least the doom revamp, i wanna say 6 or 7 years ago?

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have yet to get any legendaries from dread horn. I have gotten A lot of them off scalis/corgul/exodus/and quite a few at lady meli. Doing these in fel does seem to give us a lot more loot to look through so seems to increase the chance at the good stuff popping up. Also I have pulled a cpl legendaries myself from Navery-but only a cpl and very rarely. Best plan imo find a good guild that hunts that stuff to join in with you will get good stuff at those spots.
All else fails there are places like navery an some others u can do solo but you get the good stuff waay less often from what I can tell. Also I do almost always wear my max luck suit on these hunts--never once got a legendary in my sdi suit or in any melee non luck suit-although guildies do but way less often. Gotten LOTS in luck suit at those places even after they changed it to make em drop less. Less than before the change ofc but I still get em. Usually take my mystic/mage with disco-plus wraith form for meli ;) Hope it helps.

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh yea also some guildies been doing really well on high lvl t maps I guess though I haven't been able to try it myself yet.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I got my first Legendary drop off of Miasma after around 300 kills. Nothing usable but one dropped.

So my question is what influence does luck have, if any, on if an artifact drops period. If luck is only increasing the odds of better items and those items are still capped somehow at their title, minor, major, etc. more luck may not get you a better chance at an arty drop, but may only influence the intensity of the arty. The reason I ask is I've had lesser artifacts drop that had less mods and less intensity than some major magic items. So is the creation of an artifact part of the luck roll or is it just for mods?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's interesting. I've only bothered to take the time to kill a Night Terror once. It seemed to take forever and I didn't get anything, so I've skipped them ever since.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont even know what a Night Terror is or where to find them. Any info on these?

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol - don't go anywhere near those things if you know what's good for you

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I just killed 3 Night Terrors and another gentlemen down there killed 6. Out of 9 Night Terrors none dropped a Legendary. Not a big pool to draw from, but "about every other one" dropping a legendary is a legendary exaggeration. Plus if it was true and word got out Bleak and Kyronix would quickly nerf it as apparently they only want the uo playerbase to fight two monster in the game to farm legendary artifacts, the remaining 17 years of Ultima Online content has pretty much become irrelevant in terms of legendary artifacts.

It'd be nice to actually fight something besides Osiredon and Exodus to get some Legendaries while enjoying other content that has been integral to UO for almost 17 years now. Exodus/Osiredon are the only 2 encounters I know of that consistently drop legendary artifacts. I'll pull a legendary off Stygian Dragon perhaps 1 out 10.

20+ Dreadhorn loot garbage
20+ Rend Garbage
30+Meraktus loot Garbage
40+Twaulo Garbage
5 Lady Mel in Felucca runs everything completely junk never going back
51 ASOS 1 worthless Legendary dropped
T-Maps aren't worth the time anymore either

It's pretty aggravating the way the current loot tables are set up right now. I don't want it raining artifacts but at the same time I don't want to knock out 20 Dreadhorn and not have a damn thing to show for it. or 51 ASOS ,or 50 level 6 maps.

I'll just spend all my time farming Exodus and Osiredon because doing anything else is a complete waste of my time.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It'd be nice to actually fight something besides Osiredon and Exodus to get some Legendaries while enjoying other content that has been integral to UO for almost 17 years now. Exodus/Osiredon are the only 2 encounters I know of that consistently drop legendary artifacts. ... It's pretty aggravating the way the current loot tables are set up right now.
Exactly what I was thinking the other night after joining a group to kill three Osiredon/Scalis and getting more artifacts in less than an hour with hardly any effort than in three months of L6-7 thunting. It really makes doing anything else discouraging, unless you're doing it just to gather crafting resources or build a character's skills.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
was doing slasher and got a cursed doom artie lol, thought I may have got good drop.didnt know they can drop of it. 5k turn in points lol. event bosses also had some good loot, gl

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I fight the wind elementals all the time and it take about a dozen or more but eventually I get a Legendary... So don't know what your problem is.

I quit doing T-Maps long time ago because I ran out of room to put the crap I dug up.... and I hate to just throw it away. Kinda like I haven't been able to bring myself to go fishing much since Rascal died.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I went back to kill a few more Night Terrors...

The other Sampire was still there. He mentioned that he had gone back to get his luck suit and it paid dividends for him. He showed me a pretty decent Legendary pair of arms. Needless to say I went back and grabbed my luck suit as well and the very next Night Terror I killed wearing my luck suit I got a legendary Artifact (a throwaway). I killed a few more Night terrors after that, and so did the other sampire but neither of us received more legendary artifacts before calling it a night.

I would guess maybe a 10-15% chance at a Legendary if your wearing a luck suit against the Night Terror, but that''s my estimation based on a small pool. Night Terrors can drop them, and there appears to be potential for a very good legendary drop if the right item drops as the mods are high. I'll definitely go back and test my luck some more...

I had no issues killing Night Terror on my sampire. I didn't even use feint or evade 90% of the time just AI. Rend, Putrifier, Tormented Minotaurs and a host of other creatures that don't drop legendaries are much more difficult in my book. Of course it depends on the template and tactics used. Rend is a good test for a sampire whereas a tamer can sit and heal without any real danger....so it's relative to the template your playing.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im through most of the mobs mentioned as well, yes there is a small chance to pull a random legendary from high fame creatures or easy soloable bosses. Me thinks the devs wanted to avoid putting to many legendarys on mobs that can be easily farmed in under 15 minutes by the right template. And even if you get something from them, what you get is random and can be trash.
Night terrors seem to be able to drop very good loot, i can confirm legendarys as well, the problem with them is, they drop only 5-7 items, so rather small rng chance.
Only chance for a notorious solo player is to get creative and find ways to solo the few group bosses. Spending a week at slasher or night terrors for 2 or 3 good arties isnt worth it.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I went back to kill a few more Night Terrors...

The other Sampire was still there. He mentioned that he had gone back to get his luck suit and it paid dividends for him. He showed me a pretty decent Legendary pair of arms. Needless to say I went back and grabbed my luck suit as well and the very next Night Terror I killed wearing my luck suit I got a legendary Artifact (a throwaway). I killed a few more Night terrors after that, and so did the other sampire but neither of us received more legendary artifacts before calling it a night.

I would guess maybe a 10-15% chance at a Legendary if your wearing a luck suit against the Night Terror, but that''s my estimation based on a small pool. Night Terrors can drop them, and there appears to be potential for a very good legendary drop if the right item drops as the mods are high. I'll definitely go back and test my luck some more...

I had no issues killing Night Terror on my sampire. I didn't even use feint or evade 90% of the time just AI. Rend, Putrifier, Tormented Minotaurs and a host of other creatures that don't drop legendaries are much more difficult in my book. Of course it depends on the template and tactics used. Rend is a good test for a sampire whereas a tamer can sit and heal without any real danger....so it's relative to the template your playing.
Hm, a good scenario for a luck suit, a soloable monster with high hit points so you can swap just before the kill - like the unbound EVs in Shame before they nerfed em

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hm, a good scenario for a luck suit, a soloable monster with high hit points so you can swap just before the kill - like the unbound EVs in Shame before they nerfed em
I went back and killed 4 more Night Terrors and nothing. They only drop 5 items per qualifier. I brought two accounts so I would get 10 items per kill. Another encounter where being in a a party only hurts your cause. There are also issues with them spawning on the outside of the fence near the houses. This makes it more difficult to engage them.

Also, in the amount of time it takes me to kill a Night Terror I can drop Osiredon or Exodus which is almost always guarantees at least one or two Legendary Artifacts. It's nice to kill something different but I find myself asking that same question "What are y ou doing? Why are you wasting your time on this when you know you can get drops off Exodus or Osiredon" both of which I have the resources to farm almost indefinitely.

On a side note, out of boredom and to mix up the monotony I logged on my Treasure Hunter to do some level 6 t-maps. Much to my surprise I received a legendary platemail gorget on my 2nd chest. My last run on tmaps prior to that I went 30-35 level 6 maps without getting anything so I said to hell with it.

The current way things are set up with the loot tables make me think about Treasure of Tokuno or Doom Drop/ Blackthorn Artifacts. It'd be nice if all peerless/champion spawns (essentially everything in the game besides Exodus and Osiredon that consistenly are a waste of time) drop some sort of token/point where after you collect say 50 of them you can toss them into a vending machine and get an "Epic" random legendary item. Nothing set in stone like with Blackthorn Artifacts, but for example say I wanted a studded leather item, I could you put in my tokens and out comes my item with random mods. Wishful thinking...

It's just mindblowing to me you can spend vasts amount of game time farming Peerless and Champion Spawns and get absolutely nothing. When I say vast I mean doing 30+ Peerless and nary a one legendary artifact. I've knocked out 30 Meraktus and 40 Twaulo and none 1 time was there a legendary artifact.

Wow. That's really all I can say....

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
5 minutes ago from a Night Terror 2020 luck. High Mods...has potential for a nice drop if the right item comes up as legendary. Best strategy is group to tank and break party at the last minute and equip luck gear. I may try bringing 4 accounts and WoD to get 4 qualifiers (20 items).

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Do slayer weapons work on Night Terrors?
I didn't test any slayers....

Had the Night Terror handed me my hat I would have probably tested some other weapons/slayers (elemental damage).

My AIs were doing around 170 damage using 100% physical weapon with almost identical mods as seen on the cutlass. I think having a high mana drain weapon pays big dividends as I usually only get 1 or 2 Bload Oaths per Night Terror. Carrying enchanted apples and with 120 Chivalry the BOs weren't an issue. I also have 30% Kinetec Eater on my suit....not sure how much that is helping.:grin:

The Night Terrors aren't wimpy, but they don't get me shakin' in my boots like some other monsters do.:wink:

For 1 person it's a time consuming task. If 3-4 sampires could get together they could drop them in quite a hurry, and it would be better worth the time as only a meager 5 items per qualifier.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to my understanding there is only 2 Lvl 6 loot bosses in the game presently,,, exodus, and shadowlords deep in the sea. Both can be soloed but need skill to do so. I would suggest you stick to soloing peerless lvl bosses...tangles are still worth 10-12 mill and you can get 4-5 in a day soloing. Slithers run 100-150 mill and you can probably pull one out every 8 hrs or so...soloing. Lady's mels drop crimmies..the key to all this is doing them solo and looping them for a few hrs. Tinkered legs still pull 50 mill on most shards...and can be looped easily.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'm going to have to state publicly for the record that treasure hunting is not dead as I've stated multiple times here on stratics, if it was dead it has now been resurrected. I started back up again this week and managed to pull a couple of decent legendary artifacts out of level 6s. No "Eureka" moment until tonight when I pulled this out of a Diabolically Treasure Map (Level 7) in Felucca:

Get diggin' folks! There's treasure to be had!:D

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to have to state publicly for the record that treasure hunting is not dead as I've stated multiple times here on stratics, if it was dead it has now been resurrected. I started back up again this week and managed to pull a couple of decent legendary artifacts out of level 6s. No "Eureka" moment until tonight when I pulled this out of a Diabolically Treasure Map (Level 7) in Felucca:

Get diggin' folks! There's treasure to be had!:D
That's with a luck suit?

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
That's with a luck suit?
2160 Luck when digging and when opening the chest but I believe it's only the actual dig that matters. But I'm paranoid.:D

Nice - my biggest problem is finding L7 maps in the first place
Just keeping knocking out 6s, and they'll pile up fast.

After doing about 25 Diabolical Treasure Maps in Felucca and 25 in Malas, Ter Mur, Trammel I've come to the conclusion that doing TMAPS outside of Felucca is a waste of time.

With the Felucca TMaps I must have pulled 20+ Legendary Artifacts with some chest pulling multiples. With the Trammel TMaps (Trammel, Malas, Ter Mur) I've only pulled about 5 and nothing worth keeping. Either the 1000 luck bonus is huge when combined with the 2100 luck, or there loot tables are completely jacked up.

Treasure Hunting is worthwhile in Felucca for 6-7s, but all the Trammel shards seem like a total waste of time.

Just for the record, the 2-3 years prior to VvV all I did was treasure hunt. That's how I was able to accumulate so many Diabolical, plus I've never wasted time hunting doing anything other than 6s.

It's really a shame. Treasure Hunting is dead in Trammel but alive and well in Felucca.The disparity is huge...I mean HUGE!!!!

This is the exact reason we have Thunters over in the professions forum asking what the hell is up with Thunting.:thumbdown:

I haven't tested Ilshenar level 7s as I have to swap out my character to deal with the renegade changelings. I may do that later but my hunch is it's not going to be worthwhile.

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've been doing a fair bit of T-hunting as well with 2800 luck and can confirm @HoneythornGump's assessment. Level 6 in Tram ruleset shards occasionally give legendaries, level 7's a little more often, level 6's in Fel are very nice and level 7 Fel maps are awesome. Unfortunately I spend four times as much time grinding to get the maps as I do actually digging them up.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the best way to get the maps in the first place? Been working on my first t-hunter these last few days.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
What's the best way to get the maps in the first place? Been working on my first t-hunter these last few days.
Miasma in the Labyrinth drops a chest which contains a random level 6 Map. Pray it's a Felucca Map, otherwise your just wasting your time.

Really ticked off about how the Devs sabatoged Treasure Hunting with VvV, and now I come to find out that the Trammel Facet Maps are no where near on par with the Felucca counterpart Maps.

Two thumbs down.:mad2::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Reactions: Vor

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miasma in the Labyrinth drops a chest which contains a random level 6 Map. Pray it's a Felucca Map, otherwise your just wasting your time.

Really ticked off about how the Devs sabatoged Treasure Hunting with VvV, and now I come to find out that the Trammel Facet Maps are no where near on par with the Felucca counterpart Maps.

Two thumbs down.:mad2::thumbdown::thumbdown:
Any idea on the drop rate for the chests? Killed about 50 Miasma's in the last hour and had none drop yet. Did have a nice artifact drop though. Shame it's metal else I'd have used it in my luck suit.