(OT) Farewell

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2004
Minoc, looking for that orc that killed me
I will keep this short and sweet. Due to more responsibilities at work, and the family needing more and more time, I will be leaving the game and reporting for this shard. I tried to keep going, but as you all can tell, it didn't work. so rather than keep doing a poor job, I am going to leave. Thank you all for the fun and honor of this job. False

*ps. my "stuff" will remain in the bar in case I ever get time to return*

E

Eyes of Origin

Awwww False, sorry to see you go, but hopefully one day you will be back! :) Goodluck with everything!!! :heart:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 19, 2010
Looking for a Healer
*waves at Morgaine* Thank you, I do not pretend to think I won't be back, in fact I am sure I will be, It will just be some time before that happens

Ps. sorry for posting on my Siege reporter account, I did not feel like changing this time :p

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
I will keep this short and sweet. Due to more responsibilities at work, and the family needing more and more time, I will be leaving the game and reporting for this shard. I tried to keep going, but as you all can tell, it didn't work. so rather than keep doing a poor job, I am going to leave. Thank you all for the fun and honor of this job. False

May you have fair winds and following seas in your coming adventures. May the trade winds return you to us soon.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 11, 2008
Origin: Marble Island
Hi False,

I know we have never met but I have enjoyed reading and following your stories and coverage of Origin! I hope that life treats you well and that in time you are able to return to us.

Lore's Player

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2009
Lake Erie

I understand about the outside pressures. I have just recently returned to UO after outside pressure influences. I don't however understand why you think you did a poor job. I look forward to your return and again to energize the community.

Your friend, Yellow Beard

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2004
Minoc, looking for that orc that killed me
Thank you all for the kind words, I really appreciate them. Yellowbeard! good to see you, I only meant that I haven't been able to do a good job in the last few weeks. I wasn't able to keep up with the news, plus not having time to play I decided to pack up the scrolls and quills and let someone else give it a shot.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 30, 2004
deco.girlgamer.net
Fare thee well on your travels False. I enjoyed your tales. I totally understand about outside influences. *grumbles, shakes fist* They keep attacking me as well.

M

Michael Wolf

*Pouts and waves sadly*
The bane of being a reporter. Soon you end up spending more time reporting than playing and taht gets old quick. Throw in a few real life distractions...

Hope to see you back soon. Hope to get back into playing myself someday soon...

C

Crystal Canyon

You can't imagine how much you will be missed dear friend, but we all will be patiently awaiting your return. :)

Reactions: Victim of Siege

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 21, 2008
Colorado
Hope to have you back in game soon!

-OBSIDIAN-

F

Frey Wavestrider

Hello and goodbye my friend.

I am finally in a position I may be on more and so would the brat and you are departing. I do understand tho' and I hope you may sometime return to this world and this game, and the brat and I would get to experience the pleasure of your company again.

All the best in your future endeavours and may you never run out of cookies

Frey