• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farewell...

• Thread starter Solomon Wright
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Solomon Wright

Citizens of Catskills,

I would like to thank all of you for welcoming me into your community for the short time I have visited.

Your shard is vibrant, with a strong sense of community and a rich history. Any fears I had of dissolution have been dispelled; the people I have met in my wanderings have shown me that Britannia still has a long life to live.

The team at Stratics is doing an exemplary job keeping the news current, and the alliances long established are keeping information flowing to the population.

I have nothing but positive things to say, and I regret my departure comes so soon.

A moongate awaits me, and it is one I cannot deny.

Best wishes to you all...

-Solomon Wright, Sosarian Monk

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been able to spend much time with you, but rest assured that I consider that time as well spent.

Enjoy what future awaits you!
-Dedigan of the United Pirates

C

Corvak

Safe travels, friend.

And remember, Catskills will always welcome you, should you return someday.

M

Moonwynd

...A moongate awaits me, and it is one I cannot deny.

ack! No!
Solomon! Wait!
Don't go yet!
You can't leave. No, not yet! You barely just got here... Why?

*knew something was up though, cause the Solomon's place in the Sosarian Network went down and he hasn't been around very much for the last couple weeks*

Anyway, Solomon, if you don't mind me asking, where are you going? And will you be coming back?

*I hate these sudden goodbyes* :sad4:

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where ye goin' matey? We didn't even had an ale yet, did we?
Safe travels, and make shure ye come back again to visit us!

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You brought a unique touch to the recent storylines on Cats, I am glad to have met you. Safe journeys and I hope our paths cross again.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Farewell, Solomon! May your future journeys be safe, but not too safe!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems like just yesterday that you showed up, and now it's time to go?

Safe travels good sir.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...perhaps he went in search of the whereabouts of Hagrid? Naw, who am I kidding, he seemed a most intriguiging fellow. I'm kinda thinkin' he is traveling all the shards, getting to know the community. I've actually gave thought to doing a bit of that myself. I do have at least one toon on every shard.

Well Mr. Wright, I'm glad I got to know ya. "May the ground always find your falling foot and not your tumbling head". *Smiles* Fair thee' well.

S

Shioni

Have a good one "Solomon Wright"

Perhaps we will cross paths again in SA.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'll miss your long windedness haha, but in all seriousness good bye.