• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farewell Omni

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope we can have a nice farewell thread for Omni.

This game is about characters and you sir, are indeed a character. Of course, the balance to this is that there are real people behind each character.

Family first is always a good choice! I hope to see you around the forum when the little ones are napping and the wife is smiling.

Take Care!

C

Caelas

Farewell Omni, may your days be long and your nights be strong (wink wink nudge nudge)

Take it easy!

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and to think it was only a few weeks ago that i was spamming at the bank and buying you tons of RBC's. You nub!

I'll miss you Omni. :: hugs :: Keep in touch k?

D

Danse

I do not know many here yet, but if the Lady Cru thinks you are a gentleman...then know ye wil be missed...by all.

A

Annienox

We have not had many dealings with each other, nor have I agreed with everything you have wrote, but I do find it sad that you are leaving us. I like ppl that speak their minds and have their own opinions even if they dont match mine. May you have only good health and luck in your real life.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was about to ask 'what'd I miss' then saw the other thread

:sad3:

hug the babies hard, Omnikins, they're tougher than they look

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya Ill miss most of you guys! But hey look on the bright side dev, you may actually get ahead in our post count war!

RL sir, I will miss thee.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and just when i come back... butthead go enjoy the family!!!

*adds Omni to the UO RIP list*

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will really miss you Omni, don't be a stranger please keep in touch. Go play with those little ones while they still want you to, it won't be long before they're grown and gone.

Thanks for leaving your blood smeared on my castle floor, I will think of you fondly everytime I walk across it. :)

D

Dakotawinds

Omni:

You will be missed! But you have made the right choice......enjoy your family.

L

Luna du Selene

I'm sorry I didn't have the opportunity to get to know you. Enjoy your family; you won't regret it :)