• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FAQ - All Skills

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Sampire Info Collection and Personal Suggestions

maybe stick this post would help some people rolleyes:

S

Stupid Miner

maybe stick this post would help some people rolleyes:
Note who the Moderators are for this forum.
Note when the last time was that you ever remember them posting in this forum. :p

C

Connor_Graham

Note who the Moderators are for this forum.
Note when the last time was that you ever remember them posting in this forum. :p
Yep. We pretty much police ourselves. I guess if there was an argument we could have repeater crossbows at 10 paces......:stretcher:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yep. We pretty much police ourselves. I guess if there was an argument we could have repeater crossbows at 10 paces......:stretcher:
For the most part aside for some disagreements (which is good), the players here are very informative and level tempered. :gun:

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Repeaters only have a range of 7, so it would be a most boring duel. :)

Stayin Alive,

BG

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

(more weapons need to be tested)
Instead of trying to list the weapons, just use this page:

http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/arms.php

It gives the swing speeds for all the weapons, you can input your SSI value and your stamina value (input stamina in the "Dexterity" value; which probably needs to change to say Stamina). Once you hit the Go button, you can see you swing delay and DPS for all weapons at once. It is a very useful page.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

uo template editor has the stamina test bar too, but is better to see the data directly instead of try all combo...

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

uo template editor has the stamina test bar too, but is better to see the data directly instead of try all combo...
If you want to see the swing speed of a weapon vs stamina vs %SSI (all at once), then have a look at the charts posted in this thread:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=154261

What is a "stamina test bar"?

Stayin Alive,

BG

S

Stupid Miner

If you want to see the swing speed of a weapon vs stamina vs %SSI (all at once), then have a look at the charts posted in this thread:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=154261

What is a "stamina test bar"?

Stayin Alive,

BG
Some people like to know what speed their weapon would be at with a certain amount of stamina so they can forgo the SSI property on their weapons. More useful for the quicker ones.
Anyway, what are we quibbling about anyway? Information is information, someone's going to have a use for it, and it's not like we're pressed for space.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

the testbar is a slide bar where you can move the cursor between 10 and your max stamina and it start to calculate automatically (in real time) your swing speed with the choosen stamina value.

however, a table still the better choice...

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Some people like to know what speed their weapon would be at with a certain amount of stamina so they can forgo the SSI property on their weapons. More useful for the quicker ones.
Anyway, what are we quibbling about anyway? Information is information, someone's going to have a use for it, and it's not like we're pressed for space.
There is no quibble here. I provided two alternate sources for weapon swing speed. Pinco told me what a stamina test bar is, as I did not know. I am confused as to why you see this as an arguement.

Since you are collecting suggestions to the Combat page, can you have the Weapons page changed to ask for Stamina instead of Dexterity?

Stayin Alive,

BG

S

Stupid Miner

There is no quibble here. I provided two alternate sources for weapon swing speed. Pinco told me what a stamina test bar is, as I did not know. I am confused as to why you see this as an arguement.

Since you are collecting suggestions to the Combat page, can you have the Weapons page changed to ask for Stamina instead of Dexterity?

Stayin Alive,

BG
Hard to tell tone when no one uses emoticons :p

Yea, it's just a name change, but could cause confusion.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hard to tell tone when no one uses emoticons :p

Yea, it's just a name change, but could cause confusion.
I'm not one to use emoticons much, as I don't usually have a "tone" to my words (if I use harsh words, then I don't need them). I did not know that the smiley faces were called emoticons until now.

You have been doing great with the updates. Keep it Up!!

Stayin Alive,

BG

Sir Mastermind

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: New Ninja FAQ Thread (Updated 12-01-07)

Feint: Halfs the damage that is done to you by the person or monster you feint for a short time. Highly effective in pvp or pvm.

And I am pretty sure that tracking is at least supposed to help you do more damage with backstab. However, backstab is a joke and does not really help you at all.

S

Stupid Miner

you can achieve the same result by posting a *bump* and then deleting the post. Makes the thread less cluttered.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

cleaned :)
however if a mod could stick this, should be better...