Fantastic defense

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 29, 2008
minocianresistance.webs.com
I was hopeful a couple times, there. But you Minax really pulled it off. Was surprised to see so many of you on so early, and stick it through to the end. No ADD running off to Yew, none of that.

Congratulations.

Edit 1 hour later: Except for when 2 thieves in stat loss saved Skara. :p

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Yeah, I can't believe u guys got skara. I left to place Brit for 2 god damn minutes and no was paying attention. That was fun though. It was nice to see you guys show up with that many ppl. The 3rd raid was pretty damn fun and lasted longer than an hour. I went to pick up my chinese food and when I came back there was a dragon in our base and a few of our guys were dead. I thought we were totally screwed. Anyway good raids. Was fun.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 29, 2008
Ah. To be fair to your people, they were all over me like white on rice the minute I recalled in. Hehe.

But yeah, one way or the other I had a grand time raiding and dieing. :)

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 7, 2008
it was obviously very well planned

good work guys

Z

Zara

I had a ball! What great fun and excitement throughout the entire time. Thank you to all who participated.

It's been a long time since we've had to defend Minax but it went well even at the times I thought we were screwed, that third raid being the big one.

All I could think when that damn dragon got into base was Yosemite Sam saying "Shtoopid Dragons".

Nonel and Tinkz, thanks for the last hour of fun and the treats!

Z

Zara

Well this is what I was able to get in screenshots of the night. Bare with me I'm not all that good at this but tried to create an animation to show all of the pictures.

Enjoy!

S

Saleena

Very nice job on the screen shots Zara. I really Like the slide show!! Fun times fun times!!

:popcorn:

D

Decker

zara those are the best screenies i ever saw great job everyone should learn a lesson from that
sos when we gonna get togheter and play some more deckers all ready hehe

ohh and GOOOOOOOOO TTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love decker

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
it was funny.
on the one push we where turned around and fighting a retreating battle back down the passage and the MX guys where following us out, i was able to turn over to my laptop and get my thief into the base, of course i was seen by the 2 or 3 guys left guarding the entrance and the chase was on.

i was running all over in the base trying to find somewhere safe.
and i was in TB vent yelling "im in, im in, rush the entrance!"

next thing i knew there was like 10 MX back at the sigils, needless to say my poor thief went down in a pile of fields and EQ's

but was definatlly a hoot!

that night i went back into my sonoma TS and was telling the battles to my guild mates back on sonoma.

needless to say some x shard tokens where purchased and character development was undertooken and there should be a couple more die hard TB fodder here soon!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 8, 2004
Today, all the sigils come up again.........wonder who will win tonite?? Stay tuned to the next installment of as the Sigils Are Stolen!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 8, 2004
For the lastest update on as the Sigils are Stolen, TB won. Congrats to all of those that defended last nite, sorry I missed most of it ;). :bowdown:

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
WE MISSED YOU TOO!!!!

Sorry you couldn't have been with us more Gracie! Minax made a couple good attempts at getting in base but the True Brits managed to keep them from getting any closer to our babies than the bridge. Well, with the exception of the time Urallabunchafish grabbed Trinny from a "logged-out-in-the-sigil-room" vantage point ... he died quickly.

It was a good defense by TB with many of the players staying through the entire defense or in and out as often as their real lives would allow. Thanks to everyone who made it great fun!

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 29, 2008
Was good fun, good fun.

I was worried when E-Go showed up with 9 (I had 9 bars, anyway...though I think there were a couple stealthers) and we only had 5 people holding the bridge (2 were thieves). Fortunately E-Go didn't realize our weakness and sat outside until our Sheriff brought some guards. Lol. After that they never saw the bridge again.

D

Decker

yeah i know that moment i had 11 bars of ego up and we had like 5 people in stats when they got on the bridge with only two thiefs holding while everyoe was reqeuiping, the our sherrif bought the pain

nice fights hope to do it again this weekend

love decker