• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

False runes left by CoMmon guild

Y

Yalp

We were doing some Mel runs tonight.. when lo and behold .. some twink who is COMmonly around puts down a rune marked " New Vendor Mall" " New advanced PVP weaps" "Spring Tix buying and selling" "Come see before all the weapons are gone".. all of these lead you to Hyloth Dungeon, very nasty recall spot.

We've seen children play their silly games before.. seems these COMmon children, not particularly known for their maturity, are at it again.

Hope these girls realize they are hurting honest vendors all over our shard. Oh well.. one can only wait for these children to get to their bedtime and leave the game to the rest of the adults.

Yalpers!

Y

Yalp

Sorry to disappoint.. I didn't die.. and since we gathered, tested and then blocked your efforts, neither did anyone else.

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye they have been leaving these runes around the banks as well, everytime I find em I been trashing them. Sooner or later they will get bored and go back to stealing candy from the other kids in the kindergarden class.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please keep this on a friendly warning and don't take it to a naming game beyond what's been said.

Thanks,
Ori

B

Balian of Asgard

Sorry to disappoint.. I didn't die.. and since we gathered, tested and then blocked your efforts, neither did anyone else.

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM
JFYI, I wasnt part of the rune fiasco, hehe
It brought a few giggles to me as I remember when I was an ultra trammy and fell for that one haha

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I used to have two "insta death" runes in my runebook for people that were just "lame" ... back when you could dispel your gate at both ends... heh... now you can just run back though, well if your quick... :(