• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) FALL-O'WEEN HOME DECO' Tour (Tuesday November 5th)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was invited to go along on the Sonoma Fall-O-Ween decorating tour and contest that concluded in conjunction with UOHomeDecor's contest. I streamed it through Twitch.tv and then posted the video up to YouTube as well.

Please pardon the mousing over things and seeing how things were built while I was there. But some of things were very cool.

You can check the full video here - about 45 minutes long. Later this week I'll be posting individual videos of the homes on the tour to make it into shorter segments and easier to watch.

Enjoy!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I made a character Mirage to go on the tour placed her at the luna gate logged off. Went and took a nap figured I'd get up in plenty of time for the tour. Nope slept right thru it least I got to see it on you tube.
grads to all the winners