• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fairy Dragon

• Thread starter Salya Sin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Salya Sin

There are a couple of posts about this elsewhere... I myself made one in excitement when I noticed on the SA mobs list... Fairy Dragons would be tameable! I did a back flip as I had been telling everyone about them and that I wish they would be made tameable. Then I got to tell everyone "YAY ME! They are!"

I go back this morning... and see that has been removed? That was the only pet for this expansion that I was excited about! Is there any chance a Dev can explain why they bounced on this one... (tamed to not tameable) and why we can't have it back? :please::please::please:

F

Frey Wavestrider

I would like to know also, it seemed like a great pet even if rare and difficult to get