• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions Question

• Thread starter jgruberman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

jgruberman

Just bought an account and one of the characters is in a faction(but not a guild). I have no problem going to the stone and resigning... but I don't know which to go to and would prefer not to wander Fel aimlessly.

Is there a way to tell what faction I'm in without having to enter Fel and search for the stone that will let me resign?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
nope.

your gonna have to step into the evil spoiled lands for at least 1 second to see what faction you are in.

once you step into fel just mouse over yourself and it will say behind your name what your in (TB, SL, MX, COM)

then just go to that base and go to the stone inside and dd click it.
then hit the quit, all done.

if you need a hand PM me and ill come and gate ya to the base.

any shard, i play on them all.

poo

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I discovered, the hard way, the same thing this morning as I recalled to Brit Fel. lol :eyes:

I've got 7 characters in TB but no guild. If someone could mark me a rune to the TB stone, I'd be so grateful! I have never played factions and I suspect being a lone wolf is not the way to learn.

Heeelp.. on Europa??

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is TB the faction stone that's inside Brit Castle? I faintly remember this happening before.

And Shadow Lords is in Yew crypts... I think.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
there is also a very indepth thread at the top of this forum that shows you everything you would ever need to know about factions.

its.... just right up... look up.... ya right there at the top of the main faction board.

its been there for years.

have bunch of stuff in it.

i know, i know, it was hidden in plain sight.