• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Warhose pics

T

thefixx2

I can't believe I can not find any warhorse pics anywhere online.
I am looking for all 4 factions warhorse pics but in 2d not the ugly 3d pics.
I used to have my purple TB warhorse pic but thought I could always get it, now it is lost :(

Could you post them or email me some pics of these horses to: [email protected]

thx a ton. really appreciate it, seems like uo players are more reliable than osi itself. They have nothing on uo.com what a joke and stratics only has the 3d pics and 1 / 2d pic of one so light colored you can't tell if it's Com or TB. :(

Dig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't believe I can not find any warhorse pics anywhere online.
I am looking for all 4 factions warhorse pics but in 2d not the ugly 3d pics.
I used to have my purple TB warhorse pic but thought I could always get it, now it is lost :(

Could you post them or email me some pics of these horses to: [email protected]

thx a ton. really appreciate it, seems like uo players are more reliable than osi itself. They have nothing on uo.com what a joke and stratics only has the 3d pics and 1 / 2d pic of one so light colored you can't tell if it's Com or TB. :(
I see stratics flushed my old account. Anyways here is a photo.

Dig

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
your wish is my command