• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Vendors In Skara Brae

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI....TB Faction and JSV arent heartless, and in the spirit of sharing and helping out our fellow man we have placed 5 Reagent & 5 Bottle vendors at lowest price in Skara Brae for as long as its under our control....... Enjoy

I

imported_SavageSP

Thanks, I do want to say other then the Faction Fights we get, this is the main Reason for us to Fight in Factions and try to control at least one Town.

I remember a time not so long ago when The Vendors were almost always hidden, only a few people even knew they were up, and we had to buy from a select few people that sold Bulk Regs.
If for nothing else this is a reason for yall to join in and take part in what happens with Factions. Maybe one day they will fix the broken things and give us more reasons and rewards for being Orange.