• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Trash Talk!!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can we allow this thread? as long as it doesnt get all crazy?
or is there some place i can go post pics etc..

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talking about trash, mine has to be at the curb on Monday Nite, cause the buggers come through at 3:30 am to pick it up!

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can we allow this thread? as long as it doesnt get all crazy?
or is there some place i can go post pics etc..
oh oh oh let me go first. PLEASE LET ME GO FIRST.

I'd like make a shout out to my peeps in PWNT/SO? Ya'll are just something. Really, You don't fight unless you have 4x our numbers and you never fight with out a dismounter. When we do get in an even fight you often call your reds in to help you or bring your red after we kill your orange. As weak as that is its all just more insurance for me.

Also what are you guys teaching your mages? Strangle, run in house, corpse skin, run in house, explosion, run in house..... etc. Thats just sad.

Oh oh oh, i particularly like the harm harm harm harm harm harm harm harm harm harm weaken weaken weaken weaken weaken weaken weaken harm harm harm harm comboes. Those are really creative.

The vast majority of your guild is garbage archers or stealthers.

Mini you are a cry baby and Harlow you are all disarm and off screen.

On the other hand props to Gambit for actually playing, he dies, he fights, hes not very good but hes always sticking his noise in our base and taking those sigs and that makes the factions fun. Props to you sir.

Soultrain fought me 1on1, props and thank you.

Deception, you were always a good fight, I hated seeing you orange but damn, I hate seeing you blue even more.

As for RiD. Soultaker you talk a mean game from your house, and you probably speak cherios better than anyone else I know..so you got that going for you.

Xiahou Yuan, or what ever your house hiding, gate trash, BC mutant name is. You cry, you die, you cry some more. I don't know what to do with you. You say we don't fight 1on1, but every time I had you 1on 1 you off screen and then go into your house. I got you 3 times 1on1 so far and you still talk **** like it never happened. All I can say is, you are a terrible tactics mage and maybe you should try blacksmithing. Obviously getting the jump on me from your house just isn't enough.

Grog your just bad, we already spoke about this, and are on the same page.

Tinkz you are awesome and you drive me crazy cause u stealz mah sigz and I don't like it!

Honerable mention to Michel and Fingers, ya'll drive me crazy stealin mah sigs.

Oh yeah, HEAT on ATL still hasn't tried to defend sigs yet. Go figure.

Oh man I have so much built up but I'm not trying to get banned.

B

Barbosa

Ahh were shall I start... Im not mentioned in this from Dictionary of Name fighter's from cardell, however I still play factions, so eat it!!

I'd like make a shout out to my peeps in PWNT/SO? Ya'll are just something. Really, You don't fight unless you have 4x our numbers and you never fight with out a dismounter. When we do get in an even fight you often call your reds in to help you or bring your red after we kill your orange. As weak as that is its all just more ins..........
I dont know PWNT or SO but, the hell with it. Main mistake on these boards is "Why?" do you always house hide and have much more people, with dismounters? Ive had this question served for ages now.

here... Ill keep it simple.... Take a deep breath.... It.. is.. so.. they.. can.. kill.. you......

wow!

House hiding is so they don't die. And dismounting is so you can get knocked off your horse, so you run much slower and get ganked by several enemies. Quite genious I think.

Im just being captian obvious today!

For the rest of your post I dont know anyone those people except grog. He took me to a strip club last friday, and can out drink ALL of you :shots:

*Cheers*

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh were shall I start... Im not mentioned in this from Dictionary of Name fighter's from cardell, however I still play factions, so eat it!!

I dont know PWNT or SO but, the hell with it. Main mistake on these boards is "Why?" do you always house hide and have much more people, with dismounters? Ive had this question served for ages now.

here... Ill keep it simple.... Take a deep breath.... It.. is.. so.. they.. can.. kill.. you......

wow!

House hiding is so they don't die. And dismounting is so you can get knocked off your horse, so you run much slower and get ganked by several enemies. Quite genious I think.

Im just being captian obvious today!

For the rest of your post I dont know anyone those people except grog. He took me to a strip club last friday, and can out drink ALL of you :shots:

*Cheers*
Oh yeah, it's pretty much because they aren't good at all. Because if they don't dismount me, they will all die. And if they don't get in there house, they will all die. Its because they are terrible.

And yeah, you are Cpt. O. today.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
idk who cardell is but ill 1v1 you anytime.. and when im on so? is always outnumbered... and make your posts shorter i only looked at the first two sentences.. besides isnt it hard to type with sausage fingers?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, a gimp archer running shot a caster down.. Good for you, get on your mage and ill put your face in the dirt. Any day you want to fight me on your mage 1on1 and not off screen let me know.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill mage 1v1 you on *foot* anyday :/ and you know this. so talk about some other ****..

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeah, it's pretty much because they aren't good at all. Because if they don't dismount me, they will all die. And if they don't get in there house, they will all die. Its because they are terrible.

And yeah, you are Cpt. O. today.
*looks up at pic* :thumbup1:

B

Barbosa

Alright, let me know when and where. and the only thing I know, is you will either call in back up or run.
Sounds like you two should get a room. You both pancake more then a husband and wife going through a divorce. Just being captian obvious again

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*stops in mid stealth*

ROFL

YOUR sigs Cardell? Everyone knows those sigs belong to the sneaklylilGrannytinkerthief (aka Tinkz)!

*grumbles about youngens and their lack of respect*

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*stops in mid stealth*

ROFL

YOUR sigs Cardell? Everyone knows those sigs belong to the sneaklylilGrannytinkerthief (aka Tinkz)!

*grumbles about youngens and their lack of respect*
lol back off my sigs Tinkz.. JUST.. back off! :)

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like you two should get a room. You both pancake more then a husband and wife going through a divorce. Just being captian obvious again
HEY!! ive tried but he gets mad cause i wont sleep with him while the lights are on... and i wont touch him in public! i mean dude if you look like this.....

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, let me know when and where. and the only thing I know, is you will either call in back up or run.
NO! cardell i would never do something like that...:shots:

it would be kind of funny though. cast wall, start dueling and like 18 stealthers pop shot you.. but be honest youll recall away some how.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ok.

so the other day i was stealthing into the COM base on Sonoma and there was a candle wall up.
so i get through it and was nice enough to put them back so as not to be notices, but alas i got caught with my fingers in the sigil cookie jar and my poor thief died.

and then the 2 fellas that where guarding the sigs started to go into this big tash talk speech.

it was all "these are MY town looooser"
"get on a fighter you punk"
"you guys suck so bad your afraid to fight so you try to thief, cheap ass punks"
blah blah blah.
on and on it went, "you guys suck, you cant fight us"
so i was sitting there giggling away and then my brain kicked in.... i had logged off my tamer in the COM base the night before.
so i started to talk back to the necro COM guy, and that got him going even more, the trash talk was flowing like water.

so i logged in on my tamer and kille them both.
then i gave them one of those "oh shoot.... did i just do that?"
hehehhehehe.

and a little pic to rub some salt into the wound.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious, is there a reason you don't have ninja in your template? Shadow Jump will get you over those candles, lickity split...la

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rico, here are a few other things you can't do in a faction base: self-rez, cast gate spell, use a pet summoning ball.

Just curious...have you jumped into factions yet on either Siege or whatever other shard you're playing (LS perhaps)? If yes, what do you think? Have you been able to wreak havoc stealing anything other than sigils or had any good laughs yet snooping backpacks? If that sort of stuff is right up your alley, you should really think about making a thief on GL. I know a couple of other thieves who also like to do that, plus other zany stuff. You'd fit right in....

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Barbosa. KDL grew by two last night and I heard MAYBE a few others may be coming back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rico, here are a few other things you can't do in a faction base: self-rez, cast gate spell, use a pet summoning ball.

Just curious...have you jumped into factions yet on either Siege or whatever other shard you're playing (LS perhaps)? If yes, what do you think? Have you been able to wreak havoc stealing anything other than sigils or had any good laughs yet snooping backpacks? If that sort of stuff is right up your alley, you should really think about making a thief on GL. I know a couple of other thieves who also like to do that, plus other zany stuff. You'd fit right in....
LOL, I'll have to dig up the episode I made the 7 days I was in factions with my disarm thief. LOL, this was on Atlantic a number of years ago, but I was really turned off by the large scale groups or oranges I saw. Tough as a solo thief to be able to survive gank after gank. I am making a thief guild on Siege that will have a faction branch for those interested, and I am making a character for factions, but I haven't really played in faction much since i do play a thief for the most part...la

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darn...I was really hoping you'd say you would consider becoming a faction thief on GL. There are so many folks on GL that are extremely touchy about who owns those sigils. Kinda thought that might be a challenge you couldn't walk past....

:p

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some toons on GL...but with the advent of insurance, I doubt I will ever create a thief on another production shard. :) ...la

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol.. You and your guild spend the majority of your time hiding in your houses. You have no credibility and shouldn't judge anyone in any way shape or form until you find your manhood and start fighting.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol.. You and your guild spend the majority of your time hiding in your houses. You have no credibility and shouldn't judge anyone in any way shape or form until you find your manhood and start fighting.
u sir.. are a emo baby gone wild fyi.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and i didnt house hide when i rolled that joke of a fencer in your guild while you fielded me out :(, props for not jumping in.. and u know ill 1v1 anyone in your guild anyday, but ill only duel you on *foot*, when your willing to do this hit me up.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*points at profile*

It's there, but I don't have ICQ at the office so I am only available in the evening. Drop me a message...la

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How come Agent Payload was talking **** about us recruiting. We raided u guys when u defended brit for 5 hours with less than 6 ppl while you had like 10+ easily,, and the 1 time we actually have even numbers we are mass recruiters?. We raid outnumbered and we defend out numbered and we try out best to fight everyone and anyone any where regardless of numbers but both Minax and TB both result in house hiding and talking **** yet they both continue to get there teeth kicked in. I'm just a little curious because I'm looking at our roster and see 14 members (some with multiple characters). 6 of them are rarely on. And at any time during the week we have AT MOST 7 people on at the same time. AT MOST. I've seen TB on with 10+ almost every time you guarded, so spare me the 'waaa waa waa waa recruiting' BS. We own you all with half of our numbers and we will gladly accept any and all 2on2, 3on3, 4on4, 10on10, what ever challenge you guys wish.

And btw. We've added 4 people in the last 2 weeks. So if that is mass recruiting I don't know what to say,, because we are way guilty. (All 4 were already with us but were not in game for a prolonged period of time)

I do have an idea. Since most of SO? are running for the hills and leaving factions TB and Minax should think about joining up together and forming an uber terrible guild. Maybe if you all work together you might outnumber us 100 to 1 and actually win some fights. That would be fun. Just think of it, a guild of nothing but terrible mages, gimp archers (at least 30 with combined guilds) and horrible half ass tamers. It would be a sight for sure. I look forward to it.

B

Barbosa

After all that said good luck on the battlefield. We wish you no harm with grief, in the future. If one person griefs you. Stop posting it on the forums for everyone to read. Because no one really cares.

G

Googly

Half-assed tamers.

SL goes all out with their tamers, I guess.

Congrats. Lol.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How come Agent Payload was talking **** about us recruiting. We raided u guys when u defended brit for 5 hours with less than 6 ppl while you had like 10+ easily,, and the 1 time we actually have even numbers we are mass recruiters?. We raid outnumbered and we defend out numbered and we try out best to fight everyone and anyone any where regardless of numbers but both Minax and TB both result in house hiding and talking **** yet they both continue to get there teeth kicked in. I'm just a little curious because I'm looking at our roster and see 14 members (some with multiple characters). 6 of them are rarely on. And at any time during the week we have AT MOST 7 people on at the same time. AT MOST. I've seen TB on with 10+ almost every time you guarded, so spare me the 'waaa waa waa waa recruiting' BS. We own you all with half of our numbers and we will gladly accept any and all 2on2, 3on3, 4on4, 10on10, what ever challenge you guys wish.

And btw. We've added 4 people in the last 2 weeks. So if that is mass recruiting I don't know what to say,, because we are way guilty. (All 4 were already with us but were not in game for a prolonged period of time)

I do have an idea. Since most of SO? are running for the hills and leaving factions TB and Minax should think about joining up together and forming an uber terrible guild. Maybe if you all work together you might outnumber us 100 to 1 and actually win some fights. That would be fun. Just think of it, a guild of nothing but terrible mages, gimp archers (at least 30 with combined guilds) and horrible half ass tamers. It would be a sight for sure. I look forward to it.

you type to much, go outside. EMO BABY!

B

Barbosa

no grief here but last night was ****ING AWESOME!! Nice fighting ladies!

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah it was fun, wish there was more than 4 of us raiding most of the day.

B

Barbosa

Whom ever is paging a GM to delete my vendors. Does not know what they are talking about. This is the exact same positions as they were before +2 for griefs sake :) . There is a pathway leading into the base. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL. Decker has a print screen of the GM's saying it is not if you wish for me to get him on here and post it, its not very hard to do. Knock that **** off. Your calling for your mom, one too many times. :cursing: