• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction timing

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question, mi amigos.
How long does it take to be reguilded after quitting a faction? My friend left his faction and would like to join a guild, but can not as the warning "This character is a different faction than you" appears. This has been happening for about 3 days now.
Thanks!

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It takes 3 days to leave a faction. If the guild he is joining is another faction he'll have to make sure to log into all the characters to make sure they're out of the previous faction and then join the faction the guild is in. Your friend can then be guilded to the new faction guild.

M

mutau

i also had a char that was changing factions, but wasn't able to for about 2 weeks. apparently he was in Stat at the time of leaving. So he had to get out of stat. But i didn't know that, so when he was able to make a new guild, i made it and *poof* he was back in TB. Most confusing thing ever.

Now he gets to spend another 3 days till out of TB. lovely.
but atleast he's not in stat.

S

Saleena

I had this problem before as well, someone told me all I had to do was log on all of my character on that account. I did just that then I was able to join, I'm not sure what that has to do with joining but maybe it checks all your chars to see if they are in any other factions. But it worked:thumbsup:

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this problem before as well, someone told me all I had to do was log on all of my character on that account. I did just that then I was able to join, I'm not sure what that has to do with joining but maybe it checks all your chars to see if they are in any other factions. But it worked:thumbsup:
This had also happened to me and yeah, I just had to log on all my characters.