• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Silver Checks

Commodity and Silver Check Opinions.

• Total voters

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to wonder why we never got the ability to create checks for silver. I have to wonder why we can't use commodity deeds on more items.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm wondering why they don't have a system in place to make you want to spend that silver so you don't have enough in the bank to need a check.

W

wrekognize

You forgot the vote option ---> no silver check is needed because the weight of silver is next to none.

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You forgot the vote option ---> no silver check is needed because the weight of silver is next to none.

I do have an option for no silver checks...

The main reason I say we should have them is because gold has a check and it makes no sense that silver is not treated the same way. Do you really want piles of silver laying around instead of having a single item you can easily carry?

Making objects easy to transport once you have them collected would make playing this game a little easier on us in a good way. The items are not easily transported from the source via deeds and checks but once you get the items to your bank you can deed them up to make moving them around much easier as well as storing them easier without it being super cluttered.

R

Richtor Darkbane

I think this is a good idea, anything that will let me organize and reduce items in my bank box gets a thumbs up from me.

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah that was basically the idea. If they did this and possibly added other storage options which are another thread of their own we might see a lot less clutter and reduced lag even.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do have an option for no silver checks...
Technically, you do. However, by voting no we are thus voting for expanded commodity deeds. I want to vote no for both. Mainly because there shouldn't be a reason to have that much silver. And commodity deeds are just fine as they are.
So, you need an option so that we may vote no for both commodity deeds and silver checks.

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should be able to use Commodity Deeds on 1mil checks.

:scholar:
What they should do is allow us to create checks for more than 1m.

We finally got commas let us make big checks! seriously lol.

Technically, you do. However, by voting no we are thus voting for expanded commodity deeds. I want to vote no for both. Mainly because there shouldn't be a reason to have that much silver. And commodity deeds are just fine as they are.
So, you need an option so that we may vote no for both commodity deeds and silver checks.
So far I think you are the only person that does not at the least want more items to be able to be added into a commodity deed.

Not there is a problem with that.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far I think you are the only person that does not at the least want more items to be able to be added into a commodity deed.

Not there is a problem with that.
Not at all, hehe. But perhaps I am just the only one who decided to post. If the vote option for No on both was available there might be more :p

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is there no option for no changes to silver? The most you need is 500 for a horse. If you have so much that you need a check or commodity deed, then give it away.

A

AesSedai

There is that option, the way I read it (and that's what I just chose). The 3rd is for commodity deeds (just in general) but no silver changes.
Unfortunately the thing is, it has been said forever that these UHall polls are pretty irrelevant in the big scheme.