• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Sigil Question please help ...

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in CoM and magincia is controlled by Minax according to the stone in our stronghold. I want to regain the city but I traveled to the minax stronghold and no sigil. I traveled to Maginci and no sigil on the spiked column. How can you cantrol a city if you can't steal a sigil back?
thnaks for reading

T

Traveller

Lol.:) Have you traveled to the other strongholds? Most likely somebody else has already stolen the sigil... :)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The sigil information seems not to be working properly, the sigil will be somewhere else, just check all the bases and all the faction towns and you'll find it.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A town is still controlled by the last Faction to successfully corrupt it until another one successfully corrupts it (holds in base for 10 hrs). A town can be controlled by Minax but up for corruption and be held at SL. It will still say Minax, and actually be controlled by them, until such time as SL (or others) successfully corrupts it to themselves.