• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Robe Blessed

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that it is a stupid answer but how can i have another faction robe? I've lost the one that i weared ( i had put it in a backpack :( ) and now i'd like to have another one. How can i do? In the faction stone there no option and there are no vendor that sell it.
Thanks!

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you actually come to Fel and kill people another will appear in your backpack.......

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't want to kill noone :(
You are joking me or it's the only way to have another one?
;)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The only way I know of to get another is to leave and rejoin factions.

B

Belanos/Icicle

check your faction stronghold every hour or so, someone will join and drop theirs on the ground.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put a character with sufficient tailoring to make the desired item into the faction. (Tailoring does not have to be GM. If it is less than GM, you won't get a maker's mark on the item.) Make sure your faction controls one of the faction towns that has a tailor shop in it. Rustle up some silver. Have the tailor go park herself/himself in the tailor shop of the town your faction controls. Make the item you want. If the tailor produces something of exceptional quality, a gump will immediately appear asking if you want the item to be hued in one of the two faction colors (e.g., blue or gold for TB) and will tell you what the silver cost will be and how much silver the tailor has in his/her backpack. The item will change to the selected color and show that it is Blessed and a Faction Item. I believe it will stay blessed and faction-hued for 21 days. Note that if you don't have enough silver in your pack to hue/bless the item, you will NOT see the special gump even if you made an exceptional quality item and were in the proper location.

My less-than-GM tailor on GL was able to make a robe, cloak, plain dress, half apron, full apron, sandals. Probably could have made more but I hated wasting the silver. I also had her make a shield. It came out with a maker's mark because she's got slightly more than GM smithing.

There's more specific information about faction crafting on the UO site here: http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=212.

If you don't want to try to get into your faction's base to see if your faction controls a specific town, you can go to the sigil post in the town you're wondering about and look at the color of the post. The color of the post will indicate which faction currently controls that town (i.e., red = Minax; black = SL; purple = TB; blue = COM).

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank Tina Small. I've already read the post that you have given to me but i don't have a tailor in faction and every item decay ( the blessing, i mean).
Now i've tried to leave the faction but now i can't reenter :(
i have to wait for 3 days and i'm afraid to lose my rank :(
But ok, thanks to all for the patience :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
How did you get rank at all?
What are you doing in factions in the first place.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think faction robes decay after a month. I normally don't keep the ones I get since I wear guild colors, but I did have some chars on other shards that I logged onto to check something out on them and noticed that the robe had changed to a normal grey robe.

If you really want another robe, I could always make a char on your shard and get a robe for you.