• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Points

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought they were going to do away with giving double points for killing oranges.

What is the point of the decay rate if we're still doubling what we're getting?

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they just need to go back to the reg system.. but leave something for thiefs.

A

Altec

All I know is it has been exploited on inactive shards from the beginning and they never did anything to fix it. I just don't know why the waited till it starts to hit a active shard to do anything if they do anything about it. Faction only thing keeping alot of active players active.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if they reset the point system.. everyone would be like rank 10 with 1 point... at first anyways, but if they fix the system we wont have people running around with 5bil points

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well if they reset the point system.. everyone would be like rank 10 with 1 point... at first anyways, but if they fix the system we wont have people running around with 5bil points
Actually if they reset it everyone is rank 1.

But in all honest the only things they had to do to fix the rank system was remove all the dead accounts/characters that where canceled and left inactive in the factions and give a point regeneration for people that were less than 0. That would free up the ranks that the inactive accounts hold, like me. Ive been rank 10 for how many years? on how many characters? on how many shards? that have not logged in for how long? Plus the regeneration would keep the points flowing, at a slower rate but the points will always be there. And you wouldn't see people getting the kind of point totals you are seeing because you don't get that ridiculous modifier that adds all that point inflation. I really thought some of the best times in factions was right before they changed the point system.

With that being said, there is A LOT of **** that could have been done to improve the rank system.

blah blah blah, seriously how many times have made these threads on these forums over the years. They aren't ever going to get it right. It's to simple of a change for them to get this right.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:thumbsup::thumbsup:Actually.. if u slow your roll and reread my post youll see that i said...everyone will be rank 10 with 1 point...
No i will not reread ur post. I read it wrong, therefore you are wrong. Thats how it works around here. Ask bere.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No i will not reread ur post. I read it wrong, therefore you are wrong. Thats how it works around here. Ask bere.

I didn't know there was any other way.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awww so sad.. kinda like your pvp skills.. :D
Good one. Really. Are you still in SO? The house hiding guild? The guild that wouldnt fight my guild even numbers? ****. the guild that wouldnt fight my guild period? plz... You have no credability here.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good one. Really. Are you still in SO? The house hiding guild? The guild that wouldnt fight my guild even numbers? ****. the guild that wouldnt fight my guild period? plz... You have no credability here.
wow.. you need to try and go outside for a little bit its ok the sun is good for you.. and SO? umm no i havnt even been on uo in a few months, at that ive been rolling solo when i did play.. no credability? LMFAO

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow.. you need to try and go outside for a little bit its ok the sun is good for you.. and SO? umm no i havnt even been on uo in a few months, at that ive been rolling solo when i did play.. no credability? LMFAO
Yeah, no credability. Nothing you say has any weight to it because your a joke. You were in SO?, therefore you're branded a ****bag for life. Sorry, I'm just calling it how I see it. I don't make the rules...

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aww its ok :D i still love you! idk whats so bad with SO?.. i didnt like them at all. nothing but trammies and archers.. i was in the guild for maybe 5days, but ill be a joke! from you its a compliment:thumbsup:

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you dont see whats wrong with SO? then there just isnt much point for me to explain it. They are on an entirely differently level of pathetic than most people could comprehend.