• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction friendly fire???

G

Gellor

I'm curious what the rules are in faction concerning friendly fire?

Do area of effect or fields effect other faction "team mates"?

As an example, if I am in Minax, will I get nailed by fields and area of effect by other Minax people?

Just debating a template right now.

S

Saleena

If you are allianced with them then no, but if you are not in an alliance and a red casts a field and you are playing a blue character then yes the fields would hit ya.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Noto always takes precedence over faction allegiance.

G

Gellor

So for those of us *******, faction membership really gains you nothing in terms of friendly fire?

One last question related to this. Is there any penalty for killing a player of the same faction? For example, if I am in Minax and another Minax player kills me.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So for those of us *******, faction membership really gains you nothing in terms of friendly fire?

One last question related to this. Is there any penalty for killing a player of the same faction? For example, if I am in Minax and another Minax player kills me.
On Siege, there is a penalty for killing a faction mate.

G

Gellor

One last related question then I'll got back to the cave to plot:spider:

Do members of the same faction show the guild friendly color(ie green by default)? Again, assume an unguilded faction character.

I know enemy factions show up as hostile guild color(ie orange by default)

S

Splup

You should definitly try to get to alliance with other guilds in same faction.