Faction Fixes

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2009
Please fix the SL base and get rid of the gate since the event is over. Players have been avoiding stat by running away in there when other wise they would be dead.

Also please fix TB base. When raiding as a red if you engage in a fight and an orange attacks you, if you do any kind of field or AoE the guards that spawn in there will kill you and you go in stat. Please fix the guards from spawning inside the castle. Thanks.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2009
It's been said a few times but with no responces from any Devs. Fix the points back to how they use to be please so that people can't point farm. Wipe the points and start over, thanks.

K

Kylas

Fix factions? If the old UO forums where still up you'd be reading the same type of post.. Please fix factions. It isn't going to happen.. Well maybe sometime in the next decade.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
Yea..listen to this one

So i died in yew on my faction archer. I come to luna to get ressed, and someone releases a hiryu and it res kills me. The guy gets silver and points from me and i go into stat....