• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Deco?

S

Shiloh

Im wondering if anyone else has been getting the new faction stuff from the base collection to display and how you are displaying it. Im just looking for some interesting ideas.

Thanks all!

S

Shiloh

the new items are just Arties and that have had the mods adjusted a bit to make them more appealing to factions. There are also some different pots and bandies.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have any of the new faction armor.. Well not for display anyway its on my faction char lol. I did however get the shrine gem things like that for display.. I had some morph earrings on there but I had to use them on my char, Im working on getting another pair for display. Heres how I did it. Nothing fancy just threw'em on a table with some of my other display lol.