• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Command

P

Plague

Im so sick and tired of being outvoted by someone who doesnt even play, im like the only active member of tb on my shard but i cant use guards or vendors or anything because someone (i wont name who) wants to use 6 accounts and vote for themselves every time but yet they wont even log in to help me keep the sigils and defend...they never ever log in they only want to be faction commander just because and its bs because im actively defending and actually playing the game everyday and i cant even use the resources that should be available to me.
Its just ridiculous and i can hear it already people are gonna say join another faction or something but thats not the point...the point is why in the world are you outvoting me to be faction commander when you dont even play, this is exactly why uo is dying because players come back to play and all they find is crap like this hindering theyre gameplay....make faction command based off of activity or something geez.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has your faction ever controlled any of the towns? If not, then you wouldn't be able to place vendors or guards anyways, and in that case the only thing that they could do to mess you up is turn the tithing rate to 100% to faction so that you don't get any silver,and it could be that they keep running to keep someone else from doing just that. If it is the shard I think you play and the player I think you're referring to, then it could be that that person usually is only seen in the early mornings 1:30am to 6:30am central time.

P

Plague

You know what disregard my post because im done now with uo anyway, he can keep being faction commander and everyone can keep zerging it is obvious to me that i have grown and the only reason i am disgruntled with things in uo is because its not fun to me anymore anyways.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
have you ever thought that maybe the person who is CL of your shard dosnt play at the same time you play?

trust me, youve been seen.

do you think that the sigs magically move themselves when your not on?

do you think that the OJ's die of old age when your not around?

i know for a fact that the CL of your shard has spent at a minimum 2 hours each night for the last week on and playing.

infact there is a defence going on right now in TB.
traps are up.
guards are up.
5 guys are there holding the line.
you havnt been seen all night.

it sounds more like your upset that people dont play when you wanna play.
and that is kinda childish.

if there was a option that allowed a CL to transfer his powers when he was gonna log for the day im sure your CL would do that.

and if you know who your CL is you could have allways ICQed him and tried to set something up.

on your shard TB has allways been known as a good fun guild that will recruit anyone that has a pulse.

less drama, more fun
makes UO still fun after 14 years.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Has your faction ever controlled any of the towns? If not, then you wouldn't be able to place vendors or guards anyways, and in that case the only thing that they could do to mess you up is turn the tithing rate to 100% to faction so that you don't get any silver,and it could be that they keep running to keep someone else from doing just that. If it is the shard I think you play and the player I think you're referring to, then it could be that that person usually is only seen in the early mornings 1:30am to 6:30am central time.
yup.

that is exactly the person and time frame that is going on.

and as for the town stuff.
the current CL is trying to build up the town silver, which is 0, so they can put up guards during defenses.
instead of venders so people can turn a profit on buying low and selling high.

and the tithe is max to player so silver can be made so traps can be made.

its one of those better for the faction over better for one player kinda things.

P

Plague

You know what your right i jumped the gun and im sorry, btw thanks alot for everything youve done for tb and your right we just werent on at the same hours, i havent been runnin tb as long but ive been off and on in tb for at least 7 years, and i know youve been around as cl but we always seem to dodge each other somehow.
Its nice to know that your not just some pvmer wanting better gear...part of the prob was i guess i just didnt know your intentions, but youve been at it longer than me.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh people of the forum that is factions:

you should have seen it this morning!

what a glorious morning it was on sonoma!

Team Poo and Team Plague teamed up to finish the last 3 hours of the defence together!!

we will refer to ourselves at Team Poo Plague...... seems somehow fitting, no?
hehe

at any rate, our combined forces we where able to hold back the flood of SL that came and once again we held the line and took the towns once again for the good that is TB!

good to see another old style player out there.
nothing makes me smile like seeing a Lumberjack hacking away at people!!!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had to log onto Sonoma to see for myself and sure enough TB has all the towns. Never would have thought that would have happened considering the amount of people in the other two factions. Congrats.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
we hit it just right.

im sure we wont be so lucky in a couple days.

the sting that is embarrassment im sure will spur some action into the zerg armies!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Better get a screenshot because otherwise someone will claim it never happened. I'm sure you probably also had 10 people on vs their crafter and they killed 20 of you before they ran out of mana...or something like that:).