• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) FACTION based EM event to start tonight!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Have no fear though, those who do not wish to participate in factions or dont like to go to Fel at all, you will be able to participate in the event as well.

The event will not be long running, just something to spice up factions, and pvp for a little while. We may notice changes throught the land in comming days, most obviously will be the "Mysterious Spirits" and Altar's by the faction bases. The event will lead to "something grand" and we should see action late tonight or early tomorrow.

On a side note, the EM's website should be updated with hopefully more detailed information by 5pm EST. And I was told that we would hear more about Franchesco by Friday.

*Note the Armageddon spells works fine, as you can see by my body parts at the Tram Minoc Gate Altar...*

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
matter of fact, somewhere I have a guy with an oddly colored horse.... don't remember which color, no idea which faction and I don't believe the account is active at the moment

otherwise, Munk, you know I'd be there! ha!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
non faction participation is available too, as you can see by the tram minoc gate altar, we just dont have all the info at the moment