• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Bandages

Exploit_SX

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the deal with faction bandages. I don't understand why they were removed. Some Developer's keep saying it was in error and they're going to be re-added, other's say they were removed by design. I want to know what the deal is, and if/when they are being re-added. I think it's unfair that they were removed when everything else was kept the same such as super nova potions. Please make your voice known on this thread and support getting us our faction bandages back!

Thank you,
Exploit
GM of Bone Yard Crew (BYC)
Atlantic Shard.

Palegathon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We need to keep crucial things like this. It is a necessity for some field fighting templates. Healing is really a thing of the past anyway now days. Most healing is done through Mysticism, Chiv, Magery, or potion enhancement, which could be the reasoning behind removing this. However ,it has other beneficial uses.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We need to keep crucial things like this. It is a necessity for some field fighting templates. Healing is really a thing of the past anyway now days. Most healing is done through Mysticism, Chiv, Magery, or potion enhancement, which could be the reasoning behind removing this. However ,it has other beneficial uses.
The whole point of faction bandages is they remove curse. I think they need to be re-added ASAP. What is the point of building an all 70's suit if you're going to be cursed and have all of resists lowered to 60. Yes, I can apple the curse however, if you blow your apple on a curse you don't have it to remove mortal then you die. Not only that but if you remove the curse the mage can just reapply it. There's no cool down or anything which isn't fair. Everything seems to spam proof against spamming it on a player except curse.

tons

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they're put back into the game they need to be changed. Shouldn't be effective regarding healing/removing effects without healing and anatomy. Just like super novas aren't really effective without alchemy. Personally, I don't think they should remove curse either. You have apples for that. Only thing I'd like to see them do is res VvV pets without requiring heal/anat.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The whole point of faction bandages is they remove curse. I think they need to be re-added ASAP. What is the point of building an all 70's suit if you're going to be cursed and have all of resists lowered to 60. Yes, I can apple the curse however, if you blow your apple on a curse you don't have it to remove mortal then you die. Not only that but if you remove the curse the mage can just reapply it. There's no cool down or anything which isn't fair. Everything seems to spam proof against spamming it on a player except curse.
Id like to see them back too... but I disagree about curse. The balancing of mages & dexxers has always assumed 60 resist for the dexxer. I know with 4 sec bandages + 50% EP and an interupt here & there I won't kill a dexxer if he's not cursed. One of the most annoying things in the world is a dexxer that applies is apples wisely ONLY when you've got off a full dump & just before the damage hits....

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Factions Gone Faction Items Gone TTFN, Guess you will just have to learn how to play like u used to before them all over again :gee:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I never really used them after they nerfed them initially. If they were reintroduced like they were originally it'd be cool or at least untie the timer between apples and the bandages. It doesn't even have to heal and remove curse at the same time.

Otherwise, they're worthless anyways. Just carry apples.

Exploit_SX

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Factions Gone Faction Items Gone TTFN, Guess you will just have to learn how to play like u used to before them all over again :gee:
Wrong, faction items are not gone they're all still in the game except faction bandages they've just been changed to VvV items maybe you should pay more attention.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every time a mage complains about dexxers beeing OP, the crowd goes ADAPT, get parry etc etc etc..
So dexxers ADAPT get chiv and apples !!!!