• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Face the facts

• Thread starter JoeBlow88
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

JoeBlow88

EA wont be building a classic server , they already said earlier that it would be almost impossible.

they sure wont get any of my money since they lost me a long time ago anyway plus would you trust a corporation thats in for the quick cash and ruining everything , matter of fact is they dont give a sh*t about the game they just want to cash our money.

face the fact the game is 13 y old , pretty much anyone can build an emulated server now with hardwar because even a home computer now is 10 times more powerfull than the server they used when UO was released.

they turned UO virtual reality world where CHAOS and GOOD fought each day , you friend could betray you , a thief could clean your house if he did a succesfull hit , you could be killed while trying to farm a spot where pvp was balanced and everyone did it even miners ! and turned it into a lala laaand where everyone is 5 time a samurai mage paladin necromancer and has neon weapons who 1 hit dragons !!!

and i hope they dont wonder why Eve Online is so succesfull , sandbox games you should not touch PvP , let the players police themselves.

anyway EA sucks and that since 1998 1999

EA should be renamed EF for Epic fails

A

AesSedai

- Oh you're right. It was an epic fail. Should I police you? :)
Maybe I should look at the rest of your posts now and google whatever you keep rattling on about us googling to make you happy.

Meanwhile, maybe you should google this:
Stratics Rules of Conduct Rule G
and
regarding this post: rule b & d

thx

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*yawns*...would say the ski...too tired. ur boring me with this crap, mr anonymous poster! gimme something I can sink my teeth into, not some tasteless cardboard constructed of recycled toilet paper. just awful.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, quick cash... that's why they've been in it for 13 years now.

X

XavierGL

[they sure wont get any of my money since they lost me a long time ago anyway plus would you trust a corporation thats in for the quick cash and ruining everything , matter of fact is they dont give a sh*t about the game they just want to cash our money.

Well if they lost you long ago then go away, like your opinion really matters anyways.

B

Beer_Cayse

EA wont be building a classic server , they already said earlier that it would be almost impossible.
Yup ... so why state the obvious - again?

they sure wont get any of my money since they lost me a long time ago anyway plus would you trust a corporation thats in for the quick cash and ruining everything , matter of fact is they dont give a sh*t about the game they just want to cash our money.
Thus your opinion about a game you left some time ago means what to me?

... and i hope they dont wonder why Eve Online is so succesfull , sandbox games you should not touch PvP , let the players police themselves.
And the self-policing went so well, that those not wishing to PvP, but to explore other playstyles wore gray robes much of the time. I was there ... I was the prey of gank squads more than once. I understood it was part of the game, but accomplished nothing due to the inability to make gains because of the numerous deaths.

These boards, EA Forums and Crossroads of Britannia were full of pleas for the PvP community to help in policing some of the marauders. But nope ... suck it up or leave. So many left, EA started to see profits plummet and they instituted Tram.

anyway EA sucks and that since 1998 1999
So, you left because of your feelilngs about EA. Why are you here again?

B

Beer_Cayse

ahhhh, but ye see ... if you feed them enough they swell up and explode! it's ever so much fun and laughter. 'Sides, blokes like this come in here, spew who knows what and you never see them even respond in the thread they start.

But they do explode nicely!