• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Eye on Oceania] Snapshots of Sosaria

G

Just a few images I've captured over the last few weeks, nothing terribly thrilling but I thought I'd share.

This one you'd know.. remember what Moonglow Common looked like before a certain someone blew a honking great hole in it? This thing made a better wading pool than it did a blackrock detector..

And as if berserker daemons weren't bad enough, the evil arch-mage MS Paint sent her blobby minions in to menace the already beleaguered troops..

Meanwhile those tamers who had any sense were staying well away from the combat zone and enjoying some light bank-sitting..

Not to mention stable-sitting..

Meanwhile, the New Haven necromancers were preparing another cadaver class for their young students..

When one of the reanimated bodies, wise beyond his years, somehow managed to escape on an ethereal steed..

Suddenly, a portal from the mythical Third Dimension opened up, and three scrappy looking individuals stepped through, all fearsome and bristling with weaponry..

But not to fear, they only came for some couture tips, so I showed them some of my pictures of Oceania's snazzy dressers..

"You don't often see people wearing a leather do.", I remarked.

"Here's another monochromatic creation, this one in gold."

"Although you can't go past a nice two-tone ensemble."

"Even if it does burn the retinas!"

"A heavy hitter needn't look oafish, see here:"

"A fetching frock can baffle one's enemies."

"This is stylish garb for the thinking man on the go."

"Pink is very hot right now.. especially hot pink."

"But there's always room for the 'old school' retro look.."

Eye on Oceania
by Fink the Younger

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a screeny of a healer named Riccardo just out the front of mine, but for some reason it didnt save once i had edited it down to just the small pic (not the entire screen size), and saved the pic of the rest of the screen with the blank but out spot. Was so annoyed.

Was going to make a jail in the bottom of my castle and lure him in there by attacking him, and make a story about how i caught Riccardo!

G

Hehe.

I didn't start out to make it into a story, things just kind of went that way.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"a corpse of Davin Darkblade".... I swear it was the lag! I swear!

Funny though, the last time I took on the dark knight was on my return with Kingdom Reborn's beta/release.

G

Sits back looks around here in Darwin for someting less boooooooring than computers scanners Hi tech stuff and uniforms
Soon to be home!
then back to the grind

G

Great shots fink, the little chick in hot pink and white is my 12 year old niece new to the game and very addicted *smiles* She is hanging out for the next school holidays so she can come play again.

G

Thankie.

She seemed like a nice kid, glad to see she's having fun with UO.

F

five oclock

well aye shes nice
shes 12...Its when they become 15 and 16 that they become really big ....well ya know the word

As a friend told me one time. Having teenagers in the house makes ya envy why some animals eat there young.

Now as my parents told me. Nothing is better in life..than watching there offspring start to raise teenagers
Revenge is sweet

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thankie.

She seemed like a nice kid, glad to see she's having fun with UO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Her brother (Taine) who is 13 plays as well but not nearly as much as he has to fight nanny and his sister for the computer and I think he finds it easier to go play x box to get his game playing fix.

And then there is the little one who is 9 and she plays every now and then but her adventures usually consist of walking around guild members houses and cove.

So we are very much starting the next generation of UO players here.....little maddison is a bit young yet (18months) but there is a character the same age as her that she can use when she gets older if the game is still going.

Any way enough ramble I am off to watch Dorothy's Party (YIPEEE not) and then try put the little one down for her morning nap.........wish me luck on that one holidays have put her in a spin.

G

hehe yeah back to school tomorrow bed times going to be a night mare though we were a bit lax on bed times during the hols but we had fun so thats ok