• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Extra Life] Join the Live Streams!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Stratics and her sister network, TGN.TV, are participating in the Extra Life charity today to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network hospitals. For 24 hours, two teams will race to level characters–one team in Guild Wars 2, one team in World of Warcraft–and will stream their progress live! Cheer them on and watch the action by visiting their channels, including but not limited to the ones below:
You can also view the streams embedded side by side on Stratics Forums and TGN Forums. To read more about the charity and to donate, please visit the TGN vs Stratics Extra Life page.

UPDATE: You can watch all six channels at once on YouTube here.

Last edited:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go go Cirno!

I wish I could of particpated but personal reasons came first.

This is for a great cause so please keep on donating. I personally donated $480.00 to two independent players for GW2 already.

No matter who wins everybody is a winner! Good luck to all the gamers particpating

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
This is for a great cause so please keep on donating. I personally donated $480.00 to two independent players for GW2 already.
Lawdy! Thanks so much!