• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Exploring the Deep

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
A friend and I decided to so the Exploring the Deep quest. The first part went fine. When we got to the dungeon in Ish we got the regs we needed and when we went to place them on the plates there was already a piece of brimstone still there. We went ahead and placed ours but the inspector never did show up. This is on Siege. Has anyone else had this problem? We would like to finish the quest so we can have one more place to explore.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did you place them by double click and target or just putting them on?

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
did you place them by double click and target or just putting them on?
We tried clicking them but got the message that we couldnt use that. They wouldnt mark as a quest item so we dropped them on the dishes. It was almost midnight for me, but I had paged for a gm but none had come before the reagents started to time outl They had timers on them.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
placing them on the plates won't work. I don't remember now whether you double click the plate and target the reg or double click the reg and target the plate - but it has to be the right reg for the plate, the one that fits the clue.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ill try clicking the plate then the reg. Wonder if it will work if that brimstone is still there? I did send in a bug report about it. *heads off to Ish again*

Last edited:

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Well we got the thing done..Its clicking the plate and targeting the reg. The brimstone was still there so I decided to put them all down but the brimstone. Crazy thing is it worked. Now on to part 3 of the quest. It sounds like its getting a tad bit harder. Any suggestions for 2 people doing this part? One a bard and the other a so so mage.