• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Exploits and add-ons

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, the latest banning exploit has been revealed. A bank vault exploit with allows duping. Seems a lot of people (1,000s) have been using this exploit and now Zenimax is banning people for it. It was so easy that some people used it without knowing...their cases are being reviewed (if they send an email to Zenimax Support arguing their case) and gaining access again.

As for add-ons, I've seen a lot of shady ones that circumvent the obvious intended game systems. Since now Zenimax is banning more exploits, I suspect they'll start taking a hard-look at the add-ons. One that I know a lot of people use...allows a mail-bounce to basically use a returned-mail scheme to have unlimited inventory space. I suspect people will start getting their bounced mail deleted and be banned for using that add-on soon™.

You know the old online game saying "Cheat if you can, cry & threaten when you are caught!"

TQQdles™

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Well, that didn't take long! :/

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first Bot Hive I found in-game. More are being reported, filmed, and posted on YouTube.

This is a collage of how many I found in 1 hour standing at the spot shown in the middle picture.

TQQdles™